BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2012, 02:29 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline
Default My Dreams~ By Abby

Chapter 1

"Tip tap, patter patter, clack clack." "One more go," I told myself "You can do it, keep going." 30 minutes later, I was done for the day. "Tap dance isn't what some people think, it's more than smacking your feet on the floor, it's one of my passions" I explained to myself as I dashed up the stairs to the kitchen where I smelled homemade chicken soup on the stove. "Done Mother!" I yelled into my parents room as I was on my way to my own. "Alright darling, get ready for supper.". Like I had to be told to get ready for supper? That's like asking a dog if they want to go for a walk. I'm starving. I quickly slid out of my cream skirt and into some dark jeans. Pink blouse, bye bye, time for my favorite t-shirt, the one I got at my first concert. And these shoes, my tap shoes, I put them into their storage box under my bed and put on some knee high argyle socks. Mother asks me what my style is sometimes, I just tell her "It's my own.". I glance at the clock, 5:37 P.M., dinner will be ready in 3 minutes, it's always ready at 5:40 P.M. Just the way father likes it. DING. "Dinner's ready Claire, hurry!" I had to hurry if I wanted to be on time, grabbing my sweater on the way out, I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen, sliding across the floor into my seat. "You're 7.6 seconds late. Really Claire, try to be quicker, no more of this." my father always timed me, his way of doing things. No matter what I did, I was timed. "Yes father, I'm sorry, I'll try to be faster." He looked into my eyes and smiled, "Now, how was school?", "School? It's summer father." I said. "Ah, I was only kidding you." He said. Then nothing that came was silence. It always seemed to be awkward like this at dinner time. "Well, who wants to help me with dishes tonight?" my mother said after a while, trying to make conversation. "I need to clean my room." I said. Yes, it was unusual for any person my age to want to clean their room. "Alright, well, if you're done, I guess you'd better start.". Mother sighed. I can't bare it when she sighs, that means something is bothering her but she won't tell you. She's the kind of person who'll bottle it up until you've figured it out yourself. "Yes ma'am," I said quietly "Goodnight then." Even though it was only 6:00 in the evening, I'd stay up in my room for the rest of the night. I tramped up the stairs and into my room then slowly shut the door. Finally alone. I grabbed the mail that mother always left on my desk for me. I sat down in the bright blue spinny chair and spun around while I fingered through the mail, on thing caught my eye. A letter from the Satin Slipper Dance School. It was addressed to me alright. Claire Boulder, 168 S. Beach Street. I slowly ripped the top open, as I do with all my mail, and took out the note, reading it slowly as ever. "Dear Miss Boulder, We have been told that you are of 15 years of age, thus you are able to enter our exceedingly supreme school of fine arts. We ask that you please respond to us as soon as possible with your decisions. Regards, Mrs. Anne Worth VP."
What an opportunity! Now to convince mother and father to let me go.

This is my first story on here and I basically just typed as I thought.
Any and all critique is welcome.~
Old 07-14-2012, 02:34 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Wow,really interesting!
Old 07-14-2012, 06:07 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Oh wow, cool topic! I love how she tap dances, lol. Her father seems kinda weird to me, and her mom seems a little uptight and just a little arrogant because she has too much pain, and too much pride to actually tell anyone about it.
xD sorry about my character analysis/rant.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:48 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Wow,really interesting!
Thanks! (:
View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Oh wow, cool topic! I love how she tap dances, lol. Her father seems kinda weird to me, and her mom seems a little uptight and just a little arrogant because she has too much pain, and too much pride to actually tell anyone about it.
xD sorry about my character analysis/rant.
It's okay, glad you could make out how they're supposed to be. ^_^

New chapter will be up soon. ;3

Chapter II:

I looked around my room. The walls were bright red with pieces of paper tacked on here and there with my random notes, then the picture of the Golden Gate Bridge that I took all by myself when we went to visit San Francisco, the carpet was shaggy lime green which I could dig my feet into, I loved it. My bed was the canopy kind with several rainbow paper lanterns hanging inside so I could do what I wanted without disturbing anyone else, and I had a huge bay window with a window seat where I curled up at night. And my stage, the one me and father built together when I was 7. Then my white desk with my laptop, notebooks, dance articles, books, newspapers, and my copy of the family picture. I picked it up, looking into the eyes of each person in it. The soft brown eyes with the orange beard and glasses, my father. The light brown hair with blue eyes, my mother. And the one with brown hair and green eyes, me.
"They just have to say I can go, they just have to!" I told myself as I walked downstairs, note in hand. I started to walk into the kitchen but stopped myself short, mother and father were talking. I know it's not right to listen in, but I couldn't help myself. "What are we going to do now Mike, we can't just go on not telling her!" mother, what was she talking about? "I know Bess, but we'll have to tell her tomorrow, nothing to do about it. She can go off Tuesday, all I can do." All I could gather was they were talking about me. I just slipped back up to my room to sit in my bed, eventually drifting off into dreamless slumber. Tomorrow was Monday so Tuesday held something for me. Good or bad, I couldn't say even if I wanted to.

Last edited by FishBowl; 10-03-2012 at 09:46 AM..
Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

Oh no, they're not gonna send her away, are they? O_O Keep writing!
I love her room, btw.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:41 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Oh no, they're not gonna send her away, are they? O_O Keep writing!
I love her room, btw.
Lol, have to wait and see. : D
Thanks, new chapter will probably be up in a bit. ^_^
Lol, thankies.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:11 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

You're welcome
This story is awesome!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:23 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

New chapter in a bit or tomorrow.
Thanks for all the good feedback, Madelyne. ^_^

Chapter III

I heard a faint creaking noise, then a burst of sunlight. "Time to get up Claire!" I heard a voice say quietly. I groggily opened my eyes a bit and sat up. "Why am I up so early?" I said with a yawn as I glanced at the clock, 4:12 A.M. "We, um, have some important things to do today honey." my mother said, her voice wavering a little. "Mother, is everything okay?" I asked with a questioning glance to the hook on the back of my door, on which hung a large travel bag. "We need to get out of here, now." my mother said quickly as she shoved my clothes into two other bags she was holding. "But mother, why do I have to leave?" I said as I shot a look at my desk where the letter from last night lay. "Just hurry, now come on, you can just stay in your pajamas, it'll be a long ride." Just as she took my hand and started out the door, my father came in looking upset. He grabbed me and gave me a huge hug, "This is for your own good Claire, I love you so much, but we can't explain things now. Good luck darling, shine like the brightest star for me." Mother dragged me away, we all had tears in our eyes. Mother because of what father said and what she was doing, father because me leaving, and me because I had no idea what was going on. "Mother, what is going on!" I yelled as I buckled myself in the passenger side of our station wagon. "It's hard to explain," she said in between chokes of tears, "Your father and I have something going on, you can't be involved in any of it, okay? Just don't ask anything till you see where we're going." The rest of the drive was taken over by silence.

The next one will be a bit longer, storm is coming so I had to cut it short.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

I love it.(:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:35 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by valentins_day
I love it.(:
Aw, thankies Ashy Dashy. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
5ladschangedeverything, alicedidn'ttagthat->, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, blue bug :o), chrissie wuz here ;) <3, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, faye is dan, jalyn, no jimmy protested, oldmusicrocksoffsocks, onedirection♥♫, sarah gurl., woah_it's_jay