BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Spoiler: show
{Chapter XXIII}
Spoiler: show
"So um, you kind of step to the left and uh," Jimmy was having a hard time teaching me how to ballroom dance, I couldn't help but laugh at him, "I thought you said you would show me? Seems to me you don't even know how to do it yourself!" I stated. He raised his face from our feet to my face and the look on his face was utter confusion. "Well, I did know how to..." he just started to scratch his head and think. "It's fine you know, I don't have to know how to ballroom dance." I said, wiping my sweaty palms on the shorts I was wearing. He was just standing there silently, which made it awkward, "Well I should probably get going, I'm a bit hungry and it's about time I left this building, After all, I wasn't even supposed to be here, right?", "Oh, yeah, well I guess I'll see you another time then..unless you wanted to kind of go eat something...together...?" he replied in a quiet voice. I was kind of surprised but I said yes, to which his face lit up, another surprise. "I'll just go change and meet you somewhere okay?" I told him, "Yeah, great!" he replied.

I need to finish this as it's late and I honestly can't finish it right now but I wanted to have something up one the 1 year anniversary.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my writing, read the story, and encouraged me, I can't thank you enough! <3

Last edited by FishBowl; 07-14-2013 at 08:19 PM..
Old 07-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Jeanine<3
Polar Bear

Jeanine<3 is on a distinguished road
 Jeanine<3 is offline Status: Offline

Keep writing! You're amazing at it.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:42 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so so much, Jeanine!

I've been busy but I'll work on another chapter ASAP.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Jeanine<3
Polar Bear

Okay great!
Old 09-14-2013, 06:58 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Opened at OP's request
Old 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Jeanine<3
Polar Bear

Will you update soon? I'm dying to know what happens next.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:18 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Opened at OP's request
Old 05-07-2014, 03:58 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Yay, this thread is open again. I can't wait for an update once you get round to it, your writing is amazing. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
5ladschangedeverything, alicedidn'ttagthat->, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, blue bug :o), chrissie wuz here ;) <3, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, faye is dan, jalyn, no jimmy protested, oldmusicrocksoffsocks, onedirection♥♫, sarah gurl., woah_it's_jay