BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

~Chapter IV~
I heard the screech of brakes as I was jolted forward, which instantly woke me up. "Ow, what was that?" I asked, rubbing my neck from the quick stop. "Somebody just cut me off, they passed on the wrong side too!" my mother answered. "Did you see the license plate then?" I asked. "No, I didn't get a chance to, they went by so fast." she said. "Well that's not going to help us much." I told myself. I am an optimistic person, but given my new circumstances, not so sure anymore. "Let's just go where we're going please." I said to my mother as we stepped back into the car after checking to see if the driver hit us or not." "We're only about 2 minutes away, in case you're wondering." she said, giving me a slight smile. We drove for 2 more minutes until we came up to a huge driveway with a gigantic arch overhead, I couldn't see what it said it was so high up. "Mother, what is this place for?" I asked, as I surveyed the huge grounds around me. Trees that were perfect for climbing were everywhere, I saw fountains, and gym classes seemed to be going on too. Makes me wonder... "Here we are darling!" my mother said in a fake sing song voice as we parked in front of a huge marble fountain in the shape of a ballerina. "Can I ask questions now?" I said to my mother as we walked up the spotless white steps towards the huge mahogany doors with brass doorknobs. "I need you to keep quiet and just speak when spoken to while I talk to the president." my mother answered. "President, are we at a boarding school?" I said a bit to loudly.

More later or tomorrow. (;

~Chapter V~
"Yes, you are. A type of one anyway." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I whipped around and saw a lady in her mid 40's wearing a crisp white suit jacket with a white skirt, white heels, and a pink blouse, her blonde hair was tied up in such a perfect bun with 3 curls hanging out the sides. She gave me a smile that looked like she had braces when she was young. She was walking straight down the steps towards us, great. "Hello there, my name is Miss Peckle." she said, reaching out a hand. My mother and I shook it. "Hello there, I'm Mrs. Boulder, we've talked before. And this is Claire." my mother motioned towards me. "Hello Clare! You're going to love it here, if you love to dance that is!" Miss Peckle told me. "Yes, um, hi. I'm Claire. And please excuse me, but where am I? I wasn't ever properly informed." I told her. "Why, you're at the Satin Slipper Dance School!" she exclaimed. I was in shock. The Satin Dance Slipper School, the one I thought mother and father would never let me go to?! I turned to my mother, my mouth was wide open and she was looking at the ground. "We were going to tell you, but we didn't have time, things are more complicated then they seem." she said, as if reading my mind. "Well...Shall we go inside for the grand tour? Before gym class is over and everyone is back inside." Miss Peckle asked us. "Sure, I guess so." I said. As we walked up the steps, my bags in hand, I saw some kids my age and a little older coming back from apparently gym class. Five boys and 4 girls, hm.

More tomorrow. (:

Last edited by FishBowl; 10-03-2012 at 09:47 AM..
Old 08-04-2012, 03:20 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

{Chapter VI}
I just smiled and kept walking, all the while wondering if I'd run into them during my 'stay' here. "Now this is the main hallway, not the school building, so you don't need to bother with this much. My office is right down to your left and the receptionist is straight ahead." Miss Peckle told me. I looked head on and saw a kind elderly lady (like a sweet grandma who makes you cookies type of woman) and she gave me a smile, showing the many wrinkles time had left. "I need to sign some papers, then I'll be on my way dear. So goodbye until next time." my mother was saying as she smothered me with a motherly hug. "Bye mother, I'll miss you," I said looking into her eyes. I felt like I should be crying, yet the tears wouldn't come. "When will I see you again?" "I don't know dear. Stay safe and do well in all that you apply yourself too while we're apart and make us prouder." She said with a sad look in her eyes. I watched her walk out the door after one more hug and I haven't seen her since. Goodbye mother.
"Well, I think it's time I show you to your suite, Claire." Miss Speckle was telling me while we walked out across the lawns to a monstrous building. It was white marble, just like the main office. And it had pillars too, there must have been tons of them! We walked up the steps and I saw students everywhere, some were sitting on fountains or benches studying, talking, reading, anything. There was a group of girls in the field doing what looked like gymnastics. There were kids on the steps too, so we weaved in and out of them as we made our way to the top. One girl stood up and smiled at us as she moved out of the way. "Thank you Rebecca." Miss Peckle said as she swiftly finished walking up the flight of stairs. "That's Rebecca?" I asked, "How old is she?" "16 the last time I checked." I was told. Maybe I'd get to know her better if I saw her again. On this huge campus, I might get lost trying to walk across the lawn so I wasn't counting on it.

We were rounding the corner of the spiral staircase which led to a lounge area. Suede chairs the color of burgundy were placed all around with brown ottomans and elegant coffee tables, the huge arched windows let in so much natural light everything looked so pretty. The floors where hardwood, cherry it looked like, and some white rugs were on the floors under the tables. The crystal chandeliers which weren't emitting and light as of now looked so gorgeous I held my breath. "Why Miss Peckle, it's lovely!" I exclaimed, "Is this the sitting room?". "Well, it's where the students will come to read or lounge, that sort of thing." She told me. "Into the lift and that will take us to floor 8 where you'll be staying." Miss Peckle said as she ushered me and my luggage into the lift. Then she pressed the button with '8' on it and we were upstairs in a moment. As I stepped out my eyes almost popped from my skull. The light blue walls and light hardwood made it feel like the beach! And with the scent of a fresh coconut air purifier it made the image even clearer in my mind. "Right this way, Claire." Miss Peckle said with a small laugh as she saw my reaction. "Coming," I answered as I grabbed my luggage and followed her into my suite. "Wait, I have a suite? I thought I was getting an average room with a bed and desk." I half asked half stated as I walked through the doorway. "This is like every other room here so why would you get anything different?" was her reply. "Wow." was all I could say. I dropped my duffel bag and let go of my roller case as I walked into the living room. It had light green walls with maple floors, beige sofas, black rugs, white foot stool table, and large bay windows with beige colored silk curtains. "Miss Peckle, this is so beautiful!," I shouted, "And it's all mine! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" "You're quite welcome, why not explore the rest of the place, hm? I'll see you tomorrow morning about your schedule and lessons." I absently gave her a quick nod and walked over to the largest bay window. Moving the curtain aside I peeped out, some noise had aroused my attention. It appeared I was looking out on a huge park, there were benches, trees (that looked perfect for climbing might I add), fountains, grassy patches large enough to have sports games in spare time, and it looked like a small town in the distance. I looked down onto the area which was almost directly below my window, that same group of kids I saw earlier was down there. One girl turned and looked my way, her hair was kind of curly, light brown and she had brown eyes. She waved at me and all I could do was give a slight gesture back. Once she pointed to me and they all turned to look, then I just rushed away from the window. I needed to take a break and just walk around the campus for a bit, to sort things out and just be alone. I grabbed my keycard and and left.

Last edited by FishBowl; 09-03-2012 at 05:46 PM..
Old 08-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I absolutely LOVE this! You're such a gifted writer, I can't wait for more(:
Old 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Ohh, Abby. This is amazing!!
It's so goood.. Waiting for more..
Old 08-24-2012, 09:49 PM
belle529
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got banned for nothing

belle529 is on a distinguished road
 belle529 is offline Status: Offline

This is so well written! Its such a great storyline! You have me just begging for more! You are very gifted and I hope you keep writing the rest of your life!! Great story Abby!!!
Sincerely,
Belle529
-Writing is a passion, Singing is a Design, Softball is life-
Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Remi11
I absolutely LOVE this! You're such a gifted writer, I can't wait for more(:
Aww, thanks Rain. I will definitely keep writing! :')
View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLuv
Ohh, Abby. This is amazing!!
It's so goood.. Waiting for more..
Choco, thank you so much. ^_^ I'll will keep it up. (:
View Post Originally Posted by belle529
This is so well written! Its such a great storyline! You have me just begging for more! You are very gifted and I hope you keep writing the rest of your life!! Great story Abby!!!
Sincerely,
Belle529
-Writing is a passion, Singing is a Design, Softball is life-
That means a bunch to me Belle, thank you profusely for the kind words. (:

Thanks ya'll, I'll most certainly not stop. (:
Old 09-01-2012, 03:32 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

{Chapter VII}
"Phew, some alone time." I said to myself as I waltzed down the hallway that never seemed to end. I was studying the carpet which was ruby red with gold flowers on it, and through my shoes I could feel how plush it was. As I was in the middle of finishing a triple twirl, a door on my right swung open to reveal a girl with red hair, brown eyes, green glasses, lily white skin, some high leather boots, short jean shorts, and a shirt that said 'Krazy Kid'. I felt a little childish but once she started giggling I couldn't help but join in. "Sorry if I startled you there, my name is Carla. Yours?" she said. "Oh, no. Uh, it's fine. I'm new here so I'm not used to anything, didn't know you were there. I'm Claire." I replied. "Cool! Want me to show you around?" she asked in a friendly voice. Even though I wanted to be alone right now, I may as well start making some friends. "Sure, why not?" "PERFEEECT!" she exclaimed as she linked arms with me and started to whistle 'Row Your Boat'. "What would you like to see first? People, classrooms (you'll see them after the weekend why spoil it), the grounds, or anything?!" she blurted out in less than 20 seconds. "Wow...I mean uh, well... Why not check out the grounds, I'm sure we'll pass by some kids there." I responded, hiding my ulterior motive to meet the group of youth whom I saw more than once in this day alone. "Off we go then!" we had made it down all the floors in the time she was talking so we had arrived at a different set of doors. They were crystal clear glass which made me afraid to touch them for fear of smashing them to a billion pieces. But Carla just pushed with all her might and they were fine. Figures, me and my irrational fears. "Why not?" I managed to get out as I was pulled outside and towards an intimidatingly large oak tree. "This tree I named Waldo, it's perfect for climbing. Give it a try! You can see everything from here, and everyone will be bale to spot you, just wave. Or I could give the signal so you can meet everyone." she proceeded to tell me. I now knew that a conversation with Carla was mostly one sided, fine by me, she was interesting. "I love climbing, why didn't you say something before?!" I shouted down to her as I made like a monkey and expertly climbed through the many branches. "Dude, you're fast," Carla told me as she came panting up 2 minutes later. "This tree is super high, where did you learn to go that fast?", "Well, I had a lot of trees back at my house and I've been climbing them for a while." I said proudly. "Anyway, let's introduce you to somebody. Lemme give the signal. Might want to cover your ears, I can whistle really loud!" she warned me. It didn't do much to cover my ears, her whistle was so loud you could probably hear it in the next town over. "Ta-da! They waved back, let's go." she quickly said in the process of jumping down limb to limb. "I wonder what these kids will be like. Wait, what am I saying! They're normal people just like me. If I'm even classified as normal anymore." I said to myself as we were walking towards the middle of the field where there was a running track located. I wondered why I hadn't seen it before but it was out my view range from the window. As we got closer and closer I couldn't believe what was before my eyes. That same group that won't stay out of my sight. Fate, coincidence, creepy? I wasn't sure. "HEY GUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!!!!" Carla screamed before we were to close, "I've made a new friend, her name is Claire, and she's new here. Other than that I know absolutely nothing about her. Your turn!" she made out in all one breath. "Whoa, slow down Carla. Pleased to meet you, my name is Jess." a girl with black hair, blue eyes, freckles, tanned skin, a hot pink sweatshirt, light blue jeans, and rainbow Keds said. "Hi," I managed to get out, "My name is Claire, like Carla here already told you," my eyes couldn't stop wandering from each of their faces, "I'm, uh, 15 and I just got here around 3 hours ago." There, one with my mini bio, now I wanted to know everything about them. "Well I'm James, nice to meet you. Call my any nickname you want," James wore a red polo, beige pants, green Converse, had blonde hair, and blue eyes which seemed to get to me, a lot in fact... "There's another James, he likes to be called Jim though." he gestured towards a boy with dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and some Vans. "New face, eh? I'm Jim. Welcome, Clare." he said with a warm smile and a friendly handshake. "Hiiiii." I squeaked. Man did I wish my mouth was zipped right then, two kids started to stifle some laughter but got scolded by Jess. "Sorry about that, my name is William, call me Will or whatever suits your fancy," said the one with brown hair, light blue eyes, red TOMS, black sweatpants white v-neck t-shirt, and red beanie. "This here is Edward, (we all call him Ed though mostly) he's sorry for laughing too." I looked to his left and saw a boy with brown curly hair, green eyes, a contagious smile, white Vans, beige pants and a white t-shirt. "'Ello, I'm Eddy." he winked too. "CAN I JUST MELT LIKE THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST IN THE WIZARD OF OZ RIGHT NOW PLEASE." I screamed inside my head. All I could do was smile and quickly turn away since I felt my cheeks turning red like the cherries on the tree above us. "I'm Dan, this is El, and Mary." said a voice behind me. I turned and saw a girl with naturally small curled dark brown hair, brown eyes, a nice white smile, a black skirt, a white shirt, black sweater, and white flats. Dan was obviously a girl, this was neat. A fingerless glove hand was being held out so I shook it, turns out it belonged to Mary. "Hi! Me and Carla came here together so she texted me about you a minute ago, you seems cool! I'm Mary." I couldn't help smiling, no wonder Carla knew her, haha. "And I'm El." said the last of the party. Wavy dirty blonde hair, a white crop top, orange cami, jean shorts, aviator sunglasses, and gladiator wedge sandals. "Wow, I'm honored to meet every single one of you. You all seem super kind and everything," I was thinking of what to say on the spot since apparently it was my turn to do the speaking, "I guess I shouldn't bother you guys any longer though, thanks for talking with me." I was trying to be nice and give them privacy but, nope. Carla grabbed me. "You're not leaving, are you? We haven't even done anything! Please stay with us! Clare can join us for dinner, right everyone?!" she said before I could stop her. A chorus of yes' made it clear that I was going nowhere. Oh well, there goes my alone time.

More tomorrow probably. Thanks for the support you guys. ^_^

Last edited by FishBowl; 03-04-2013 at 01:41 PM..
Old 09-02-2012, 07:45 PM
belle529
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got banned for nothing

belle529 is on a distinguished road
 belle529 is offline Status: Offline

WOOH!!!!! More, more, more!!!!! Its great!!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by belle529
WOOH!!!!! More, more, more!!!!! Its great!!
Thank you so much Belle.

P.S. In case anyone didn't know (I don't expect anyone to know, haha) but all the boys in the 'group' speak with British accents, Jess has an Australian accent, and the blonde James has an Irish accent.

I'm going to type another chapter up, so hold on. (:
Old 09-03-2012, 05:48 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Awesome(:
This reminds me of school. Which i'm not looking forwar too xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
5ladschangedeverything, alicedidn'ttagthat->, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, blue bug :o), chrissie wuz here ;) <3, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, faye is dan, jalyn, no jimmy protested, oldmusicrocksoffsocks, onedirection♥♫, sarah gurl., woah_it's_jay