BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

I was searching for a pic of the Monarch Butterfly on the web and ran across this posting for a new animal in August.

Coming out August 17 is the new Rebecca Bonbon the French Bulldog. This character was created by Yuko Shimizu who also created Hello Kitty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEAR.jpg (18.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by BEARILICIOUS; 07-30-2012 at 03:27 PM..
Old 07-19-2012, 02:50 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

The Monarch Butterfly will be (currently, as I understand it) a St. Louis Zoo only animal, and they almost never post photos of their animals.

As soon as I get a photo of one, I will post it (but someone will probably beat me to that, lol).

Oh and the Florida Bear / Tropical Beach Bear / Myrtle Beach Bear came with beach sunglasses (look like bunny sunglasses only green and palm trees instead of bunny ears)

The girl scout bear comes with a girl scout t-shirt and girl scout cap (the green trefoil design is on a white background for both of these).

Here's a teeny tiny picture of leopard hello kitty and the new hello kitty smallfrys:
Click the image to open in full size.

(the only promo that I've seen of them)
Old 07-19-2012, 03:10 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Monarch butterfly? Do you have a photo?

Thanks for this thread, by the way, very interesting.
View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
I would love to see the Monarch Butterfly as well. Where did you find out it was coming in August?

Thanks for the info!
Thanks everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by LizzieAsparagus
The pig comes with a pig costume
View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
2012 Florida Bear = 2012 Myrtle Beach Bear (available from florida and also from south carolina)

Some animals for US 2012 that you're missing (according to my database):

Downtown Disney Bear III - Jan
Disney Puppy - Jan
I <3 NY Puppy - Jan
Year of the Dragon - Jan
NY Scribbles Bear - Jan (I think it was january... it was released in NY before it was on the website, so the website date isn't the actual release date)

Kermit - Feb
Miss Piggy - Feb

Cherry Blossom Teddy - March

Calico Cat - April
(the ice cream smallfrys were also released in april)

Furever Hearts Bear - May
Red Fox - May
Squirrel - May
Llama - May
Meerkat - May
Sea Lion - May
Black Stingray - May
Star Style Teddy - May
Cheerful Monkey - May

Minnie Mouse Inspired Bear - Jun
Fuzzy Brown Bear - Jun
Patriotic Bear - Jul

Monarch Butterfly - Aug
Pink Leopard Hello Kitty - Jul/Aug (depending - it's not quite up on the website yet)
Cookie Monster II - Aug
Elmo II - Aug
(Hello Kitty Smallfrys as well here, I believe they're august release)

Oh, also, every year for baseball season, the major parks get new bears. I don't know if you want to include all of those though, lol.

Oh... and PSIs... ok.... the ones I know off the top of my head:
Downtown Disney Bear III - I think this was another roller coaster, let me check
Disney Puppy - Blue Teacup Chair
I <3 NY Puppy - NOT RELEASED IN BEARVILLE YET
Year of the Dragon - Dragon Wings Ride
NY Scribbles Bear - Neon Apple Sign

Kermit - green star shirt
Miss Piggy - pink star shirt

Cherry Blossom Teddy - cherry blossom boppers

Calico Cat - cat ears, t-shirt/tail combo

Furever Hearts Bear - new blue/pink/lavender tie-dye heart shirt
Red Fox - red fox ears baseball hat, red fox tail
Squirrel - squirrel hat (which has a red bbl cap on it)
Llama - poncho (like the fountain item)
Meerkat - meerkat hat
Sea Lion - Pond (furniture)
Black Stingray - was having problems with this one too, wasn't released yet
Star Style Teddy - star t-shirt (like the one from mall of america bear)
Thanks, you two! Great help!
Old 07-19-2012, 07:56 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
I would love to see the Monarch Butterfly as well. Where did you find out it was coming in August?

Thanks for the info!
Oh, I found out from the St. Louis Zoo (where I found out about all of the new Zoo animals - the managers are really great there and I always spend time talking with them.)
Old 07-19-2012, 10:54 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

If you find out what the Monarch's PSI is, could you please let me know. I'd love to get one...maybe I can find one online?

Thanks

Last edited by BEARILICIOUS; 07-30-2012 at 03:27 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 10:46 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

Pink Hello Kitty : http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=142928

Cookie Monster: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=143096

Last edited by LizzieAsparagus; 07-26-2012 at 03:15 AM..
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear

Some PSI updates:
Monarch Butterfly - Monarch Wings Ride

(NOT CONFIRMED) Snow Leopard:
Leopard Fez Hat (NOT CONFIRMED)
Old 08-04-2012, 05:25 PM
RainbowDashx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: мιℓℓιє ♥

RainbowDashx is on a distinguished road
 RainbowDashx is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! I really want to get the monarch butterfly.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:23 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear

Here is an 'official' picture of the (still, currently) st. louis zoo exclusive monarch butterfly (I already posted a picture of the real-life one as well):

(unfortunately, it's a bit pixelated from scanning such a small image on the tag, lol.)
Old 08-05-2012, 10:28 PM
RainbowDashx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: мιℓℓιє ♥

RainbowDashx is on a distinguished road
 RainbowDashx is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
Here is an 'official' picture of the (still, currently) st. louis zoo exclusive monarch butterfly (I already posted a picture of the real-life one as well):

(unfortunately, it's a bit pixelated from scanning such a small image on the tag, lol.)
Sooooo cute! :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT