BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2012, 03:12 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Advice for decorating Sporty Fun Room and 2 BAB rooms?

I was re-decorating yesterday. I found 2 empty BAB rooms and have no idea what to do with them. Suggest your THEMED ideas (E.g. School, etc.) and on the 22nd of July, I'll put them all in a hat and pick out 2!! But I already have 17 other rooms decorated, so if you suggest any that are the same I won't put them in the hat.

Also, I bought a Sporty Fun Room, wasted my credits on sporty posters and now I don't know what to fill my room with. I've got the balloons, table, net and goal. But I need more. Can you suggest any furniture I could use?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:20 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

For the sporty room, there's five different sporty posters from old fountain prizes, six different trophies, and the basketball net that's a prize for the recreation badge.

For your two spare rooms, I suggest you go through the furniture you already have and decide a theme from there -- I had an excess of holiday-themed furniture, so I did up a room that was holiday-themed.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 PM
KimberleyChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KimberleyChocolate

KimberleyChocolate has a spectacular aura aboutKimberleyChocolate has a spectacular aura about
 KimberleyChocolate is offline Status: Offline

For your 2 empty rooms, maybe you could do a store, an art gallery or a restaurant.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by KimberleyChocolate
For your 2 empty rooms, maybe you could do a store, an art gallery or a restaurant.
Store and restaurant are good ideas, I already have an art gallery.

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
For the sporty room, there's five different sporty posters from old fountain prizes, six different trophies, and the basketball net that's a prize for the recreation badge.

For your two spare rooms, I suggest you go through the furniture you already have and decide a theme from there -- I had an excess of holiday-themed furniture, so I did up a room that was holiday-themed.
Thanks for the sporty room ideas and I plan to go through my attic at the weekend, so maybe I'll find some great ideas then!
Old 07-17-2012, 02:34 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

For the two empty rooms what about a camp room and girly room?
Old 07-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Claire♥
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marydancebear24

Claire♥ will become famous soon enough
 Claire♥ is offline Status: Offline

You could make a garden themed room with flowers all over the place, and a few fruit baskets (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT