BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 05:04 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default BV Harbour Town!

I think there should be a BV harbour town! It could be on that long stretch of road between the green center and Marina. Here are my ideas for it:

- Aquarium!
There should be an aquarium at one end of it. It could have different rooms, like:
Feed The Turtles
Sharks
Fishies
Swim with the dolphins

- Train Station!
The railway would go right along the back of Harbour Town if they made a few changes, like bend it a little towards the sea. If they do that, there could be a Harbour Train Station! You can go to the Ski Lodge Homes, Waterfall Mountain or Train Station.

- Harbour Cafe!
There could be a cafe, with a non-secret Rooftop Cafe! This cafe has exactly the same stuff as Coffee Shop, except it's white, has outdoor seating and is more pretty!

- Boat Rental Place!
On the beach could be a Boat Rental Place called 'Beary Boat Palace'. You can hire boats to go out onto the sea on. You can choose how long to stay on: 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins or 1 hr.

- Fish Market!
Every day, there could be a little stall selling fish for you to keep as pets or use as food.

Soo, they are my ideas! Please suggest any more.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I love these ideas!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT