BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 07:57 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ski Lodge Homes!!

I think we should be able to go skiing at the Ski Lodge Homes. You click on a little arrow that goes down some steps and you are outside the Ski Rental Shop. Go in and you click on the counter. You buy your skis (They cost 500 BB) and then go outside, click on the arrow on the left side of the Rental Place, and you come to 'Ski Lift.' Click on the arrow by the little control hut and you get on one of those video sort of things where you do nothing. You get in a queue and then sit down in the ski gondola. This is where you choose where to sit and then another video starts of you in the gondola. When you get to the top, your character automatically exits and the video stops. You can walk around. There is a cafe serving cookies, tea, etc. When you wanna ski, click on the skis and you come onto a game where you are going down the mountain on skis and you must control yourself to avoid rocks, trees, reindeer, etc. When at the bottom, you get 50 BB and are right by the ski lift!

So that's my idea(s). If you have any more, post 'em!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:33 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default sounds great

sounds great.
when i read your title, i thought it was a word play on sherlock holmes.
thanks for posting.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:20 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

This is a great idea! I really like it, it'd be perfect for wintertime. Send send SEND this to Maxine!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT