BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 02:21 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default How about 1D bears?

Er, i think this was thought of but, i'm gonna post my idea anyways. xD

I was listening to 1D and, maybe Direction bears? They could look like this bear:Click the image to open in full size.
But instead of the brown nose, it could have the "1D" on it, and maybe they could have separate ones for each member of the band. One for Harry, one for Zayn, one for Niall, one for Liam, and one for Louis. They could have the name printed on their foot for the members, or they sell just overall One Direction bear with "1D" on the foot. They could have eyes like the Ice Cream bears. I think those eyes are the cutest kind, lol.

Like this idea? Directioners could show their love for them on BV now! xD
Old 07-05-2012, 02:23 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

I would love that. There should be carrots and mirrors, and forks ( no spoons! ) and more inside jokes with the band members on it. haha.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:24 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

It's a nice idea. (:
I wouldn't sell all the members' bears, just an overall 1D bear like you said.
Send it to Maxine.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:29 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

*cringe* lol
uhmm I don't think it would really be appropriate, since babw is aimed at like 6-12ish? and it would cost a lot for copyrights. just my opinion, but you should send it to maxine.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:29 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
I would love that. There should be carrots and mirrors, and forks ( no spoons! ) and more inside jokes with the band members on it. haha.
I love that idea. c;
Agreed with Zoey xD
Old 07-05-2012, 02:40 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Good ideas.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:20 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
*cringe* lol
uhmm I don't think it would really be appropriate, since babw is aimed at like 6-12ish? and it would cost a lot for copyrights. just my opinion, but you should send it to maxine.
Babv has made other bears before, like in 2009 there was a Jonas brothers build a bear. Here:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

So I don't think a 1D one would be such an inappropriate idea.
Good point with the copyright though, it would probably cost a lot.
Worth sending it in though. (:

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
OMC yes, and nandos. & pigeons. xD

I love this idea. You should send it to Maxine about an overall 1D bear instead of one for each of them. (:
Old 07-05-2012, 03:36 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I'm against the idea, but I rolled my eyes at the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana and High School Musical bears. I just don't think music-themed bears really work -- these bands tend to be flash-in-the-pan, and leave me thinking of the poor bears abandoned in a couple years because their owners don't like the music anymore.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

i don't think it would be a good idea business wise. once this whole '1D' obsession is over, nobody is going to buy them, just like the jonas brothers, hsm, and hannah montana. plus, their jokes aren't even appropriate for some of the younger kids. this idea was probably suggested like 50 times to Maxine, as their the new thing now. yeah, if they made it, directioners would scream and faint, but then what? once one direction is gone, they basically just wasted money to get copyright and make the bears.. i'm against this idea, sorry.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:58 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I respect everyone that likes 1D, but I don't think they should make a bear for it. 1D is just the flavor of the month just like the other music bears were at their time.

BABW should partner more with Disney to get more bears, the Looney Tunes, and other classic and still famous cartoons that would appeal to more people then 1D.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT