BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 11:47 AM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default We need your ideas! :)

Hey guys, if you had the power to bring changes to Bearville, what would you do? Pick one or two and tell us why.
  • Turn your furry friends into your main playing character (being able to log in to Bearville as your furry friend instead of a human avatar)
  • Have the ability to take care and level up/train your furry friends
  • Add more engaging games and better storylines for quests (If you choose this, please give some examples)
  • Train all dogs (not just Darling Doggies) @ the Dog Park
  • Open Hugsville
Old 07-24-2012, 11:48 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Open Hugsville, or turn into your furry friend would be my favorites.
Opening hugsville would be amazing, just because it a whole new town, with stores, and new places to visit. Also, having the opportunity to be your furry friend would be fantastic, just because you'dd have a whole new character to be!
That would be amazing it you added any of the ideas above though!

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 07-24-2012 at 11:53 AM..
Old 07-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Yes, please, please open Hugsville.

I would love the option of another new place to play in.

Also, I like the adding more engaging games and better storylines for quests.

For ideas about that, maybe some new prizes for finishing the quests?

Regarding playing as your Furry Friend instead of your human character:

If that option would be added, does that mean our human characters won't be available anymore? If that's the case, then no, I don't want to play as an animal instead of a human.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:08 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Open Hugsville, that would be pawsome! (:
Old 07-24-2012, 12:09 PM
AbbeSassy508
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbeSassy508

AbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enoughAbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enough
 AbbeSassy508 is offline Status: Offline

Open Hugsville
Old 07-24-2012, 12:12 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I love all those ideas. I just have no examples. I would love to log in as my bears, and train my fudge pup.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:36 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I want to be able to train and level up my furry friends! That sounds awesome, and it'll give me something to work on after finishing all the badges.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:00 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

opening hugsville would be the first one as it would allow a whole new area to be open like the north pole and such. Though, the shops there shouldn't have items that are only bought with credits ( i have seen this way to many times happen on other sites, and frankly it just gets the player mad ) and maybe have a training for all our furry friends there ( like a gym almost) just like there is one for the darling dogs.

Turn your furry friends into your main playing character, that is just an amazing idea, though i would like that i would be able to turn back into my human avatar.

Other things that don't fit into that category as i am suppose to pick only two. but i would like that all dogs are trained there, but the problem i think is what about those that don't own a dog babw . maybe allow all the furry friends to do it? that would seem a bit more fairier, just my opinion though.

The only one i am not a fan off would be level/train the furry friends. This idea is an amazing idea but people usually have around 5-6 bears and there are many that easily have over 10 online ( like me) training them all can take ages and a bit boring if all the same things have to be done to level them up. Though if each required a different thing to be done to them to level them up, then it would be fun though they really shouldn't ( i think) be as long as leveling up our avatar, i still haven't completed that xD but it is fun when i play and it is the only player that i have to level up and can easily gain points for it for any game i play
Old 07-24-2012, 01:03 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

It's not specified if leveling up would affect just one or all -- when you train one furry friend to be able to juggle in the gym, all of them get the ability, so I don't see how that would be a problem. And there's no reason people would need to level up every furry friend even if it only affected the individual.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:07 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Open Hugsville- Everyone would love that! It's always got my attention, and it would be another place for players to go instead of just town really.

Train all dogs- I didn't get the Darling Doggies, but I'd love to train my dog! Anyone who has dogs would probably use it, and you could charge Bear Bills for it or something.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!