BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 01:13 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I want to be able to train all dogs at the park because alot of people have dog furry friends (just not darling doggies).
And please open Hugsville, because it would be so awesome to visit a whole new city!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:16 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

Opening Hugsville AND Friendship Valley would be bearrific, because they have been there forever, and I have always wondered what its like to be there xD

I would also love the idea of turning your furry friends into the main playing character, but being able to switch back to your avatar!

I love all the ideas, but those are my favorite!

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76

The only one i am not a fan off would be level/train the furry friends. This idea is an amazing idea but people usually have around 5-6 bears and there are many that easily have over 10 online ( like me) training them all can take ages and a bit boring if all the same things have to be done to level them up.
I love this idea too, but I'm also not a big fan. I have around 7 pages of bears so for me it would also take an eternity to level all my bears up!

Last edited by DannyBearyCuddly; 07-24-2012 at 01:22 PM..
Old 07-24-2012, 01:31 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Opening Hugsville because it makes sense to have more then one town to go to. I would also like to see brand new shops and all that stuff at Hugsville. c;

Training dogs will be very cool. I never got the experience to train any of my animals. Like Molly said, it's something to work on after badges, classrooms, Zoo, and the mall.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:37 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Open Hugsville because then there would be more places to hang out and a whole new island to explore!
Maybe there could be new shops on the island and loads of new games (:

That would be amazing
Old 07-24-2012, 02:00 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

For training your bear, maybe you can have different things for each furry friend type.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:01 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Honestly, it sounds really creepy to be controlling your bear instead of your avatar. I don't see any appeal to it; it'd be freaky to see.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

To me, I love the idea to control your bear. I also like opening Hugsville.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:32 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Honestly, it sounds really creepy to be controlling your bear instead of your avatar. I don't see any appeal to it; it'd be freaky to see.
I agree that it does seems a bit weird controlling another creature. When you play as a human avatar it's representing yourself rather than someone else. Besides, you can already have your furry friends change clothes, blow kisses, etc. I don't really see why it would be a big difference just walking around as that friend. Also, there are animal outfits that you can wear if you want to dress up, like the PSI that came with the pig recently.

My favorite idea by far is opening up Hugsville or any other new parts of Bearville. It's always awesome to have a fresh place to visit and switch up with new adventures, shops and games to explore.

I like opening the Darling Doggies up to all dogs, since it would be more accessible to other players, but since I haven't ever played there, I really don't know what I'm missing out on, so no loss

I like training and leveling up your furry friends. I agree that it would take a long time to get all mine trained, but that just means I would have plenty of new adventures to explore when I log in each time. I think the key to this option is having plenty of diversity in the activities required to level up, unlike the plants. When you tend your plants, you get cool stuff, but after the very first little bit it's just repetitive clicking and seems more like a chore. I do enjoy decorating with my plants, but once placed and arranged, I get burned out.

I'm a fan of adding anything new to Bearville, so all these options would be fun. Thanks for posting!
Old 07-24-2012, 03:01 PM
amyapril1224bubbles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: amyapril1224

amyapril1224bubbles will become famous soon enough
 amyapril1224bubbles is offline Status: Offline

I think hugsville should be opened and you able to log in as ur bear but I feel that if that's given there such exclusive things u can do only when ur a bear but I think that we are allowed to log in with our bears we should also be able to level up
Old 07-24-2012, 03:41 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I would love for Hugsville to be open! I love exploring new places in Bearville! I think I remember it being open when Bearville first started.

I also think it's a great idea for all dogs to be able to play in the Dog Park. I've always wanted to play there but I don't have the right Furry Friend.

I wouldn't want to log in as my Furry Friend because then Bearville would be like any other virtual world. But we could have more Furry Friend games!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!