BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 02:18 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Talking Getting a new Furry Friend!!! :D

Ok well I've not had a new furry friend in AGES and I really miss buying them! I love stuffing them and putting the heart in, I love choosing clothes for them, I even don't mind too much when my brother laughs at me when I make him carry the Cub Condo box. (I'm to embarrassed to carry it myself. xD) Oh and I love the smell of a new bear when I take them home! xD

And I wasn't actually going to get any more bears, whenever I buy a bear I think 'that's my last one now.' then of course I see another bear I really love and have to buy it!

But anyway, I've decided: I'm getting a new bear! I'm getting the ginger kitten and I'm thinking of calling her socks!

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know. (: Also If you have any more name suggestions then I'd love to hear them! (:
Old 07-31-2012, 02:21 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

Have fun with your new furry friend!
It sounds like you guys are going to be beary best friends!

I know how you feel about the box xD
I usually tell them not to give me a box and to put it in a bag c:
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 PM
ShonaAdorable33
Polar Bear

ShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really nice
 ShonaAdorable33 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on getting a new bear! (:
Have fun with it XD
Old 07-31-2012, 02:28 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on your new friend. I went online to get a look at it for some name ideas, but I wasn't sure which bear it was. What is the name of the bear on Build a Bear's site and which country site are you looking at? I have the tabby cat and it's really cute, but on the US site, that one's out of stock now.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DannyBearyCuddly
Have fun with your new furry friend!
It sounds like you guys are going to be beary best friends!

I know how you feel about the box xD
I usually tell them not to give me a box and to put it in a bag c:
Good idea, the only thing is the box at my babw still have a picture of a bear on it, :P But.. you gave me an idea, I ask to go in some other shop first and I'll ask for a big bag there, then I'll put the cub condo box in the bag! xD
Old 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

What about Rose, Amber, Treacle, Syrup, Fluffy, Mia, May, Rachel, Kat, Stripey, Cuddles, Cuddly, Rupert, Joe, Jessica, Maddie, Madeylne, Cinnamon, Jessy, Mike, Mark, Danny, Dan, Eddy, Edward, Ed, Wilma, Willow, Sugar, Indigo, Sunny, Sunni, Tracy, Josh, Joshua, Ron, Thomas, Tom, Polly, Peter, Pete, Susan, Sue, Sam, Bess, Victoria, Vicky, Valerie, Valarie, Savannah, Harry, Tabby, Ginger, Star, Smiley, Smiles, Happy, George, Georgie, Blue, Earl, Opal, Emerald, Diamond, Katie, Kate, Kaityln, Caitlyn, Lin, Lizzy, Linda, April, Cream, Sweetie, Sweet, Jake, Jacob, Nina, Zoe, Zoey, Robert, Anna, Mary, Chloe, Jack, Jackie, Ellie, Elli, Grace, Gracie, Rebecca, Todd, Harvey, Cameron, Cam, Amy, Aimee, Lucy, Jordan, Alex, Alexa, Alexandreia, Alexander, Toby, Charlotte, Charlie, Michelle (:

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 07-31-2012 at 02:37 PM..
Old 07-31-2012, 02:37 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by ShonaAdorable33
Congrats on getting a new bear! (:
Have fun with it XD
Thank you! (:

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
What about Rose, Amber, Treacle, Syrup, Fluffy, Mia, May, Rachel, Kat, Stripey, Cuddles, Cuddly, Rupert, Joe, Jessica, Maddie, Madeylne, Cinnamon, Jessy, Mike, Mark, Danny, Dan, Eddy, Edward, Ed, Wilma, Willow, Sugar, Indigo, Sunny, Sunni, Tracy, Josh, Joshua, Ron, Thomas, Tom, Polly, Peter, Pete, Susan, Sue, Sam, Bess, Victoria, Vicky, Valerie, Valarie, Savannah, Harry, Tabby, Ginger, Star, Smiley, Smiles, Happy, George, Georgie, Blue, Earl, Opal, Emerald, Diamond, Katie, Kate, Kaityln, Caitlyn, Lin, Lizzy, Linda, April, Cream, Sweetie, Sweet, Jake, Jacob, Nina, Zoe, Zoey, Robert, Anna, Mary, Chloe, Jack, Jackie, Ellie, Elli, Grace, Gracie, Rebecca, Todd, Harvey, Cameron, Cam, Amy, Aimee, Lucy, Jordan, Alex, Alexa, Alexandreia, Alexander, Toby, Charlotte, Charlie, Michelle (:
Wow thanks Neon! I especially like Amber and Sunny. (:

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
Congrats on your new friend. I went online to get a look at it for some name ideas, but I wasn't sure which bear it was. What is the name of the bear on Build a Bear's site and which country site are you looking at? I have the tabby cat and it's really cute, but on the US site, that one's out of stock now.
Here's a picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm in the UK. (: And yeah I just noticed that they're out of stock on the UK website too, does that mean they won't have them in the actual store? If it does I guess that means I'm gonna have to wait a while for them to get more in.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:38 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

If they are out of stock I think it only applies to the Online Store, I'm not too sure. Sorry!
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
If they are out of stock I think it only applies to the Online Store, I'm not too sure. Sorry!
I thought it did too. Hopefully anyway...
Old 07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summerscooter28
Ok well I've not had a new furry friend in AGES and I really miss buying them! I love stuffing them and putting the heart in, I love choosing clothes for them, I even don't mind too much when my brother laughs at me when I make him carry the Cub Condo box. (I'm to embarrassed to carry it myself. xD) Oh and I love the smell of a new bear when I take them home! xD

And I wasn't actually going to get any more bears, whenever I buy a bear I think 'that's my last one now.' then of course I see another bear I really love and have to buy it!

But anyway, I've decided: I'm getting a new bear! I'm getting the ginger kitten and I'm thinking of calling her socks!

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know. (: Also If you have any more name suggestions then I'd love to hear them! (:
Socks is a really cute name for a cat!

I'm the same way, every time I get a Build-a-Bear I think it's the last one, but then they come out with another adorable bear!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves the smell of a new Build-a-Bear.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT