BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2012, 04:50 PM
HappyGIRL99
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlvinHappyHeart7

HappyGIRL99 is on a distinguished road
 HappyGIRL99 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: AHHH!

Somebody help me someone took my shirts and clothes on bearville
Old 08-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

This is in the wrong section. It needs to be in the Yikes! I need help! Section.
How did someone take your clothes?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:30 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

I'm guessing you were either
1) Hacked
2) Scammed by trade.
If you were hacked, change your password. Try e-mailing BABV, they might understand and be able to get your clothing back. If you were scammed, E-mail BABV with the username of whoever scammed you, the time (if possible), and what you lost. I hope this helps- you weren't really specific..
Old 08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
This is in the wrong section. It needs to be in the Yikes! I need help! Section.
How did someone take your clothes?

It should really be in the CybearGuides part
Old 08-01-2012, 09:03 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

I am so sorry this happened.
If someone scammed you in a trade, e-Mail BABV ASAP!
They might understand.
If something else happened, I would recommend eMailing BABV
Old 08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
HappyGIRL99
Polar Bear

they whispered me and said they went on google on how to do glitches! but its all ok now cuz i reported her multipule times and when i logged on everything was back to normal except my furniture and accessories ar estill missing so i'll work hard to earn some stuff. and thanks for letting me know about the wrong part......i'm new so i get kinda lost sometimes...thanks to ya all who help me find my way on here!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:32 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I suggest emailing VWHelp. They can get your items back.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HappyGIRL99
they whispered me and said they went on google on how to do glitches! but its all ok now cuz i reported her multipule times and when i logged on everything was back to normal except my furniture and accessories ar estill missing so i'll work hard to earn some stuff. and thanks for letting me know about the wrong part......i'm new so i get kinda lost sometimes...thanks to ya all who help me find my way on here!
Your welcome....by the the way just saying, i don't think people are able to message you "they went on google on how to do glitches!" bearville.com has a words choice made for citizens so they don't ask anything that is unsafe or so no one can say rude comments....
Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Email BV.

View Post Originally Posted by iLovePandas986
It should really be in the CybearGuides part
Either section is fine, it doesn't really matter.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:24 PM
HappyGIRL99
Polar Bear

she didn't say glitches,she said she looked it up on the ask web site and then she keeps going to different accounts and laughing at me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT