BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 11:56 PM
BearyCoolChick
Knut
BABV Name: amandapawpatch32

BearyCoolChick is on a distinguished road
 BearyCoolChick is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Bearville App is Awesome

The app is really great. The games give you bearbills a lot faster than online. The recycling game is best because all you have to do is shoot the ball into the recycling can a lot for 15 points each time. Most of the games give you bearbills based on the first two digits in your score, (hundreds and tens places). The max bearbills you can earn per level is 50 usually. You can play furbulous fountain three times every day with this app. You can play one on guest, one on yourself, and one online. For the guest to work, you have to send the guest to yourself, then send both gifts to your account. I think that after a while it gets kinda boring, but I usually earn like one thousand bearbills before I go back online. Also, the app sometimes tells you secrets in the game. I got a code to get a phone move from the app. If you can, try to get it
Old 08-05-2012, 02:17 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I didn't know that you could transfer items from Guest! That's cool!

The BABW app is my favorite.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
app, bearbills, fast, games, help :)