BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Just a couple of minutes ago, there was this girl in Bear Boulevard lying about her friend having cancer to get rare items for free.

Here's the conversation between her and I.

Girl (to everyone): "I need rare stuff for my BFF! She has cancer in real life!"
Me: "If she's so sick, then why don't you visit her?"
Girl: "I am visiting her at her house right now."
Me: "I'm sure someone who has cancer would care more about getting virtual items than getting well, right?"
Girl: "She can't get well, the doctor said so!"
(And I'm thinking, "Oy, you don't understand, do you?" )
Me: "Why does she care about getting virtual items?"

She doesn't respond, so while I was in the middle of reporting her, she asks me to trade, lol.
I declined.

God, people like that make me sick.

Last edited by Teddybeargirl; 08-28-2012 at 03:11 PM..
Old 08-28-2012, 05:15 PM
amyapril1224bubbles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: amyapril1224

amyapril1224bubbles will become famous soon enough
 amyapril1224bubbles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Just a couple of minutes ago, there was this girl in Bear Boulevard lying about her friend having cancer to get rare items for free.

Girl (to everyone): "I need rare stuff for my BFF! She has cancer in real life!"
Me: "I'm sure someone who has cancer would care more about getting virtual items than getting well, right?"

She doesn't respond, so while I was in the middle of reporting her, she asks me to trade, lol.
I declined.

wow I thought I had bad experiences
Old 08-28-2012, 08:28 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I declined.

That girl doesn't understand what cancer is...that makes it even more sick.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAllHeart101
That girl doesn't understand what cancer is...that makes it even more sick.
Yeah, she ought to be made to visit, or if she's old enough, help out in a pediatric cancer ward and see what it's really like.

She better pray that none of her family/friends ever get diagnosed with cancer for real.

And if they do, which I hope they don't because they wouldn't deserve that just because of her lies and ignorance, I hope she feels this small.

Last edited by Teddybeargirl; 08-28-2012 at 09:25 PM..
Old 08-28-2012, 09:29 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, she ought to be made to visit, or if she's old enough, help out in a pediatric cancer ward and see what it's really like.

She better pray that none of her family/friends ever get diagnosed with cancer for real.

And if they do, which I hope they don't because they wouldn't deserve that just because of her lies and ignorance, I hope she feels this small.
People like that disgust me.
Don't EVER lie about cancer.
It's a scary thing.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 AM
pinkyolivia
Polar Bear

pinkyolivia has a spectacular aura aboutpinkyolivia has a spectacular aura about
 pinkyolivia is offline Status: Offline

I gave my friend 2000bb and a outfit and she was so happy! shes was poor and i felt sorry for her its so unfair when people scam you i only trade with people that r poor not rich richies never give their stuff away its not fair! they scam people for money i wish they could just make trade fair!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
doopliss duplicated here!