BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb New Smallfrys ideas. What do you think?

Hi everyone

I was decorating one of my Smallfry dollhouses for the first time and thought I'd use some of the new foutain items to make a little classroom setting. I love Smallfrys and their little dollhouse rooms are cute, but I really wish the interiors were themed to go along with the exterior as well as the Smallfry, like character wallpaper.

I also noticed the furniture for your cub condo doesn't seem to quite fit right since the interior room of the dollhouse is made for a smaller character. All the windows, doors, etc are much shorter. Then I started thinking how cool would it be to add some Smallfry accessories to Bearville? I think it would be totally awesome to have furniture and accessories sized just for Smallfrys.

Click the image to open in full size.

Of course you currently can't play as your friend, but they've been discussing whether or not to change Bearville to allow you to sign in and play as your furry friend or your human avatar. If they add this, it would be cool if they added the option to play as your Smallfry also.

Personally, I love the Smallfrys because they're cute minis, cost less and don't take up as much room to store in your home, but there aren't that many advantages to them online in comparison to the full size animals.

What do you think? Have any suggestions?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:00 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

I love that idea!
I didn't know Bearville was thinking about being able to sign in as your stuffed animal.

If you signed in as your smallfry it would be cute if everything was giant. xD
Old 08-07-2012, 04:01 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

You have a point there!
The Smallfry and the furniture are very disproportional xD
Old 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLuv
I love that idea!
I didn't know Bearville was thinking about being able to sign in as your stuffed animal.

If you signed in as your smallfry it would be cute if everything was giant. xD
Majorly cool idea! Thanks

Discussion on logging in as furry friend:

http://http://www.bearvilleinsider.c...d.php?t=143047
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=143269

View Post Originally Posted by DannyBearyCuddly
You have a point there!
The Smallfry and the furniture are very disproportional xD
I guess they didn't consider this since they don't allow the Smallfry to be controlled like the do the full size furry friends. You don't send them to bed, or give them a bath or anything else like the others.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Heather9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeatherWarmHeart36

Heather9 is on a distinguished road
 Heather9 is offline Status: Offline
Default LOVE the smallfrys

I LOVE the smallfrys!!! They are smaller so they fit in between the larger ones. I can give the big ones little sisters or brothers and I can have two furry friends out walking around in certain rooms in game. I have always thought that BaBW should have done nursery items that were a better fit for the smallfrys and even items that the smallfry could interact with when in their house. I am disapointed by the fact that we cannot color or decorate the walls in their house.

I would lovwe to see them do smallfrys foir the happy hugs one teddy and champ 4. I have seen teaser pictures but no real evidence that they are coming out.

Heather9
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Heather9
I LOVE the smallfrys!!! They are smaller so they fit in between the larger ones. I can give the big ones little sisters or brothers and I can have two furry friends out walking around in certain rooms in game. I have always thought that BaBW should have done nursery items that were a better fit for the smallfrys and even items that the smallfry could interact with when in their house. I am disapointed by the fact that we cannot color or decorate the walls in their house.

I would lovwe to see them do smallfrys foir the happy hugs one teddy and champ 4. I have seen teaser pictures but no real evidence that they are coming out.

Heather9
Agreed, I always wish I could change the floor and walls in my dollhouse, but I do like the wood floor it comes with.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry, but this is just my opinion. I find it cheaper to buy a full-sized bear because they're only about double the price of the smallfrys. Also, you get about 3x more virtual benefits with a real bear. I think they are quite cute, but beary expensive. Maybe if they did make a special shop and more virtual stuff for Smallfrys, I might get one. That's just my opinion. Sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:20 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
I'm sorry, but this is just my opinion. I find it cheaper to buy a full-sized bear because they're only about double the price of the smallfrys. Also, you get about 3x more virtual benefits with a real bear. I think they are quite cute, but beary expensive. Maybe if they did make a special shop and more virtual stuff for Smallfrys, I might get one. That's just my opinion. Sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings.
No feelings hurt here I actually agree with you. The fact that they are actually half the price of full size bears would be awesome.....IF they came with more perks on Bearville like the full sized animals do. I wish Build a Bear would update the Smallfrys since I think more people could afford them and would still be able to play. With the global economy recession, Build a Bear needs to make alternative options with lower price points for everyone to be able to continue to shop.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:43 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I love my smallfry, and i like these ideas. I think it's cheaper to get a bear, they're expensive.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
condo, ideas, new stuff, small fry, smallfry