BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2012, 08:25 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Default How To Use the BI Text options on your iTouch, phones, iPad, and even your computer/laptop!

Sometimes when you are on your mobile device, trying to edit posts on BI, it can be really frustrating. There are a bunch of words. At first it's confusing. Read this guide and you'll (hopefully) understand everything (;

CONTENTS-
All of the Options
How to

ALL OF THE OPTIONS~
On your device or computer/laptop, you can use these to edit.
note- the spaced out texts? I spaced them
out so it would be easy to see. If I hadn't then you wouldn't see them. So when you use these, don't space them out.
another note- i'll tell you how to use these on the next section
Italics - [ / I]
Bold - [ / B]
Center - [CENTER ] [ / CENTER]
Spoiler - [SPOILER] [ / SPOILER]
more coming soon

How To Use Them
Remember to capitalize all. If you do not, it won't work :P
Basically type the code out and between them type your post.
On your mobile device when you click on one of the options, type in the middle of it.

[I]EX.: HI = [I] TYPE YOUR WORDS HERE AND REMEMBER TO COMBINE THE CODES [ /I]

After each 1rst code section you need another code. (2 codes. [I] and [/ I]! two)

And the 2nd code part, you need a '/' in the front evreytime. Don't forget!
I'll add more later. You basically know what I mean, right? (;

Please tell me what to fix and yeah

Last edited by ChocoLuv; 08-08-2012 at 08:30 PM..
Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:20 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I'm gonna try it
Thanks for posting, Choco!

Yay, it worked!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:22 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

yay im so happy (: xD
Your welcome guys hope you learned something new!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot