BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I've seen infants with pierced ears. And, honestly, the ears on our characters are so small that most people might not even notice if someone had a piercing.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:36 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
Actually I've seen an 11 year old with three piercings. And why is it bad if it is virtual? It's not like their actually getting pierced.
I personally just don't agree with it-- sorry.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

Three words...

SEND. THESE. IN.

xD Seriously, they look great! The only thing I'm concerned about is the piercings...I highly doubt that Bearville would allow triple piercings. :/
Old 08-10-2012, 10:14 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I really wish they had another pigtail choice. The one they have now is way to high.
Great ideas! :3
Old 08-10-2012, 10:36 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

the 3 earrings is too much for little kids even if it is virtual they might actually want to get that done and bearville would lose kids because parents tink its a bad influence. but just one would b fine.

other than that i love and and for the shirt u should b able to change wat it says and what kind of font and stuff like that

and special effects on the shirt also
Old 08-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

Once again, i still really dont understand how three piercings is innapropiate?
Old 08-10-2012, 10:44 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
I don't get how the earrings would be bad for little children.

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I've seen infants with pierced ears. And, honestly, the ears on our characters are so small that most people might not even notice if someone had a piercing.
Agree.

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
the 3 earrings is too much for little kids even if it is virtual they might actually want to get that done and bearville would lose kids because parents tink its a bad influence. but just one would b fine.

other than that i love and and for the shirt u should b able to change wat it says and what kind of font and stuff like that

and special effects on the shirt also
Anything can be a bad influence, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with your opinion. It's perfectly fine and I respect it. But see my avatar, will parents not want children on here because kids might want blue hair? I resemble the girl in my avatar. I have 4 piercings on my ears, a snakebite, and bright dyed pink hair. I'm a bad influence so kids shouldn't be allowed on here.

Last edited by StephanyScooter; 08-10-2012 at 10:50 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 10:46 PM
NadineAdventureBear38
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HAPPY EASTER

NadineAdventureBear38 is on a distinguished road
 NadineAdventureBear38 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow

Hey everyone
Old 08-10-2012, 10:50 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
I like this, but the ear piercing isn't to appropriate for children. Sure, lobe piercing is okay, but triple piercings?
The triple-pierce seems silly to me. I only have my lobes pierced, and that's enough for me. I have to agree with the above statement- kids can decide if they want more piercings at a later time in life.

I don't mean to offend anyone by this statement-everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just my thoughts among many

Last edited by AllyAllHeart101; 08-10-2012 at 10:53 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 11:07 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

To put things in perspective: There is a Barbie doll with tattoos. Barbie is aimed at kids Bearville-age and younger. Tattoos are more of a bad influence than triple piercings, because at least piercings can heal over if you just take it out. If tattooed Barbie was considered fine by Mattel, I don't see why Bearville would think it's bad to have virtual piercings.

From another angle, when I was little I had these sticker-type pretend earrings that I could use to make it look like I had multiple piercings like this. Little kids can't get piercings without their parents' approval, so this is likely the most they'd be influenced towards.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT