BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2012, 08:33 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default Disco ball tree

Does anyone know if the gardening still gives you the disco ball tree seed?
I have been gardening since crazy ever since the enchanted garden theme came up, because I really wanted the tree house, and the donut and disco ball tree. I did get the house and the donut tree, but not the disco ball. Some people claimed that they got it from tending to their plants.

So - are those seeds still given out?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:14 PM
ky_9_07
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lyndiaries

ky_9_07 is on a distinguished road
 ky_9_07 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think they are given out anymore. But I do have that plant at my backyard so I get the disco balls. I don't even remember where I got it from. >.< I don't think they have it anymore. Maybe when a special occasion comes, they'll have it? I don't know.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

It was a special gift at Christmas 2009 or 10. I can't remember which. I tried to get it through enchanted garden, but the only mystery seeds I've gotten was the treehouse and donuts. I don't believe it is still available through enchanted garden, but Ill keep an eye out.

Last edited by Stefaniehearts15; 08-10-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Likewise to the other posts above, I have not encountered a disco ball tree seed while gardening, and I've been doing a tremendous amount of gardening everyday for months now. I have only gotten the treehouse seed and the donut seed from gardening. The only disco tree seed in my inventory was obtained two or three years ago.

Last edited by Chéri3; 08-10-2012 at 07:34 PM..
Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, guys! Yes, same here, I have done gardening like crazy, but no disco ball tree, although people claimed when the enchanted garden thing started, disco ball seeds were given out in the garden! So maybe it was not true after all.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Thanks, guys! Yes, same here, I have done gardening like crazy, but no disco ball tree, although people claimed when the enchanted garden thing started, disco ball seeds were given out in the garden! So maybe it was not true after all.
It could also be that it was available during the special event only, and so people received them then, but it is not available through the garden any longer. That can also happen (like how the fountain & oyster change their contents).
Old 08-31-2012, 08:58 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

i did not get any new disco ball tree seeds. lots of tree house and doughnut. at least one tree house this month.
oyster gave blue bonzi tree this am.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT