BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2012, 05:27 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default My Halloween ideas for BV!

I might've already posted a similar thread, but I can't remember..... Anyway, here are my ideas:

Haunted House!
There should be a Haunted Train Game where you start by clicking on the train in the new Haunted House area, basement. You have to control the train round the broken tracks and avoid bats, ghosts, etc.

There could be a new area called Haunted Basement. You access it via some stairs on the left-hand corner of your screen. There is the Haunted Train Game, The Potion Mixing Game and loads of weird machines and potions.

Outside the Haunted House could be a Candy Stall. You could click on it and you'd get a menu. You can buy all sorts like lollipops, packs of candy, chocolate, etc.

Bears!

Bear: Pumpkin Bear
Description: A orange bear with pumpkins over it.
PSI: Pumpkin Bed, Pumpkin Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Bear: Bat Bear
Description: A black bear with bats all over it and bat wings.
PSI: Bat Bed, Bat Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Bear: Ghost Bear
Description: A white bear with ghosts over it.
PSI: Ghost Bed, Ghost Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

SFAS
Spider Web Bed
Pumpkin full of candy
Ghost Lamp
Ghost Statue
Pumpkin Statue
Spider Statue
Bat Statue
Spider Web Table
Spooky Fireplace
Grave
Massive Graveyard Gate

I hope you like my ideas!
Harry.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 08-24-2012 at 05:33 AM..
Old 08-24-2012, 10:02 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

There already is a basement in the haunted house -- that's where the maze is.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:21 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

So far, I've seen the new pumpkin bear -- orange with pumpkins fur and pumpkin nose -- for halloween.

The halloween smallfrys have a smallfry version of the 2007 Boorrific Ghost, and a smallfry version of the the 2010 Midnight Kitty (UK/AU exclusive).

(Typically, holiday bears / new releases have been planned out months ahead of the actual release date -- like these were most likely planned either last year or even as little as 6-8 months ago -- look at how long the surveys about Rebecca BonBon took to become an actual animal for an example of the timing.)

Edit: And what I mean by the timing is -- send in these great ideas SOOOOOOOONER! We should be talking about halloween at st valentine's day! lol.

Last edited by kassiered; 08-24-2012 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 08-24-2012, 02:36 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
So far, I've seen the new pumpkin bear -- orange with pumpkins fur and pumpkin nose -- for halloween.

The halloween smallfrys have a smallfry version of the 2007 Boorrific Ghost, and a smallfry version of the the 2010 Midnight Kitty (UK/AU exclusive).

(Typically, holiday bears / new releases have been planned out months ahead of the actual release date -- like these were most likely planned either last year or even as little as 6-8 months ago -- look at how long the surveys about Rebecca BonBon took to become an actual animal for an example of the timing.)

Edit: And what I mean by the timing is -- send in these great ideas SOOOOOOOONER! We should be talking about halloween at st valentine's day! lol.
I'll have to get one of the smallfrys....especially the midnight kitty to go with my Halloween decorations! So cute Thanks for the info Kassiered!

Found some pictures in the cubazine for August:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Only think is I don't like the color around their pupils it makes their eyes too small. I like the big button eyes like doggies and kitties have. Maybe if they just made the eyes bigger and then added the color around the pupil? Still cute though.

Last edited by BEARILICIOUS; 08-24-2012 at 02:54 PM..
Old 08-24-2012, 04:14 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

The Haunted Train Game sounds like fun.

I think the Maze Game is the basement but I'm not sure. They could make a basement you can actually go in though.

The Bat Bear sounds adorable too!

It would be awesome if they had secret rooms! Like when you click around for Bear Bills, there can be some places you click to get in a secret room.
xD
Old 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Cool ideas.
Honestly bats terrify me so I wouldn't want that bear I'm afraid. xD
Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS

Only think is I don't like the color around their pupils it makes their eyes too small. I like the big button eyes like doggies and kitties have. Maybe if they just made the eyes bigger and then added the color around the pupil? Still cute though.
This is pretty much why I'm still undecided on some of the newer bears... like the twinkle toes bear... because the iris is such a light colour, it makes the eyes look teeny tiny, like the bear is squinting, lol. The hot lights bear looks like it has much bigger eyes (because the iris is so much darker coloured). I so much prefer the larger eye look!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT