BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2012, 01:35 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default demotivators

i have been hearing alot about several demotivators lately. 3 lack of options that may not be encouraging certain behaviors.
1) bearmail box is stuffed with bank receipts if continue to invest at bank. i have seen those that will stop investing rather than try to sift through these cd investment completion receipts.
possible solution 1) - option to turn off cd receipts
2)many bears walking around personal space. i only know of the option of not having more than 1 bear per account and some are choosing this. i could see this effecting sales of new stuffed animals as repeat customers. if you don't want more than one walking around, don't have more than one.
possible solution 2a) give ability to chose how many bears out by tab on backpack. i suggest click on switch to choose from 0 (gardening only) to 1,2,3,4,up to 12(a page)
possible solution 2b)ability to put animal in seaweed chest(i.e.) like ride so it does not roam.
possible solution 2c)cybearzone personality of invisible or backpack only.
3) receipt codes again a bottom line item. those of us that are stuff for stuff members cannot at this time see if this receipt was added to account this month or any month. the receipts go with the buyer not the card holder, so paper trail is spotty at best. not sure if value added to total and when input on bearville may/may not work on first attempt and 'the dog ate my receipt code idea' rears head more after each attempt. we do not want to make after purchase contacts to attempt to resolve less than $5 or whatever purchase price. then when credit doesn't work on 5 accounts can be lots of back and forth.
possible solution 3) other store clubs email receipt and keep running immediate total of points. if your club would at least show date receipt code and amount of total preferably by month and then by year not grand total this would help. a button on email that can be clicked that sends info to whomever checks with required info to auto say did not give credit and not have to tell accounts on bearville would be prefered.
thanks for your help.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT