BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM
BEARILICIOUS's Avatar
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Question Monarch Butterfly on Bearville?

I was having trouble getting one of my birth certificates corrected online. I was hoping to get some help from a CyBearGuide. I bought the St. Louis Zoo Monarch from a seller on Ebay and the birth certificate was apparently what they call an "open" certificate. When I registered my butterfly on Bearville, it gave me a choice of 4 different animals, rather than the butterfly. I was told by another BI user they had the Monarch and the online animal was an actual Monarch and the PSI was the Monarch wings ride similar to the Enchanted Gardens PSI rides. I contacted Bearville CS to let them know but they said they haven't gotten the Monarch into the system yet and they would update me. I first emailed them on August 9, so it's nearly been a month and I don't have my online Monarch. Could you please help me?
  #2  
Old 09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
JoeCyBearGuide's Avatar
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,026
JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
I was having trouble getting one of my birth certificates corrected online. I was hoping to get some help from a CyBearGuide. I bought the St. Louis Zoo Monarch from a seller on Ebay and the birth certificate was apparently what they call an "open" certificate. When I registered my butterfly on Bearville, it gave me a choice of 4 different animals, rather than the butterfly. I was told by another BI user they had the Monarch and the online animal was an actual Monarch and the PSI was the Monarch wings ride similar to the Enchanted Gardens PSI rides. I contacted Bearville CS to let them know but they said they haven't gotten the Monarch into the system yet and they would update me. I first emailed them on August 9, so it's nearly been a month and I don't have my online Monarch. Could you please help me?
We do not have a Monarch Butterfly in Bearville yet. What we have is the Twinkle Butterfly that has a wing ride as the Animal Reward.
  #3  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:02 AM
BEARILICIOUS's Avatar
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
We do not have a Monarch Butterfly in Bearville yet. What we have is the Twinkle Butterfly that has a wing ride as the Animal Reward.


Hi Joe Thanks for getting back with me! The Bearville CS said they were still working on implementing it in the system, but they didn't have a completion date yet. It just seems like they would have it in the system before they put it on the market to sell?
  #4  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Twingreen8
Banned
BABV Name: AnnetteLuckyBear
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 83
Twingreen8 is on a distinguished road
 Twingreen8 is offline Status: Offline
Default

I saw a Monarch Butterfly in store when I made my Honeycomb cub,so there is one.I could have bought it,but the cub was cheaper
  #5  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:59 AM
JoeCyBearGuide's Avatar
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,026
JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS


Hi Joe Thanks for getting back with me! The Bearville CS said they were still working on implementing it in the system, but they didn't have a completion date yet. It just seems like they would have it in the system before they put it on the market to sell?
View Post Originally Posted by Twingreen8
I saw a Monarch Butterfly in store when I made my Honeycomb cub,so there is one.I could have bought it,but the cub was cheaper
There are some furry friends that are available in stores but are not available or are not yet available in Bearville.
As per this Monarch butterfly, I am not sure if this will be available in the virtual world (Bearville) or not.
  #6  
Old 09-06-2012, 01:38 PM
BEARILICIOUS's Avatar
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
There are some furry friends that are available in stores but are not available or are not yet available in Bearville.
As per this Monarch butterfly, I am not sure if this will be available in the virtual world (Bearville) or not.

I didn't know that when I bought it. Where can you find out which animals are not or are not going to be entered on Bearville? Thanks
  #7  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
JoeCyBearGuide's Avatar
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,026
JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS

I didn't know that when I bought it. Where can you find out which animals are not or are not going to be entered on Bearville? Thanks
For our old furry friends, you can check our Furry Friends Hall of Fame Collector's Guide. Click HERE to get to the page. For the new ones, you can email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can verify if a Furry Friend has a virtual version.
  #8  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:58 AM
BEARILICIOUS's Avatar
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
For our old furry friends, you can check our Furry Friends Hall of Fame Collector's Guide. Click HERE to get to the page. For the new ones, you can email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can verify if a Furry Friend has a virtual version.
OK, thanks for the info. I really hope they do add the virtual version of the Monarch, since it would be totally awesome!
  #9  
Old 09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
JoeCyBearGuide's Avatar
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,026
JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
OK, thanks for the info. I really hope they do add the virtual version of the Monarch, since it would be totally awesome!
You're welcome, Bearilicious!
  #10  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:13 AM
kassiered's Avatar
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,512
kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
OK, thanks for the info. I really hope they do add the virtual version of the Monarch, since it would be totally awesome!
All the issues with the problematic certificates for the monarch butterfly should be fixed now (and finally also the I <3 NY Puppy).

Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
dudeee ke$ha was here, maggie ♥'s niall

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts