BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Question Monarch Butterfly on Bearville?

I was having trouble getting one of my birth certificates corrected online. I was hoping to get some help from a CyBearGuide. I bought the St. Louis Zoo Monarch from a seller on Ebay and the birth certificate was apparently what they call an "open" certificate. When I registered my butterfly on Bearville, it gave me a choice of 4 different animals, rather than the butterfly. I was told by another BI user they had the Monarch and the online animal was an actual Monarch and the PSI was the Monarch wings ride similar to the Enchanted Gardens PSI rides. I contacted Bearville CS to let them know but they said they haven't gotten the Monarch into the system yet and they would update me. I first emailed them on August 9, so it's nearly been a month and I don't have my online Monarch. Could you please help me?
Old 09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
I was having trouble getting one of my birth certificates corrected online. I was hoping to get some help from a CyBearGuide. I bought the St. Louis Zoo Monarch from a seller on Ebay and the birth certificate was apparently what they call an "open" certificate. When I registered my butterfly on Bearville, it gave me a choice of 4 different animals, rather than the butterfly. I was told by another BI user they had the Monarch and the online animal was an actual Monarch and the PSI was the Monarch wings ride similar to the Enchanted Gardens PSI rides. I contacted Bearville CS to let them know but they said they haven't gotten the Monarch into the system yet and they would update me. I first emailed them on August 9, so it's nearly been a month and I don't have my online Monarch. Could you please help me?
We do not have a Monarch Butterfly in Bearville yet. What we have is the Twinkle Butterfly that has a wing ride as the Animal Reward.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:02 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
We do not have a Monarch Butterfly in Bearville yet. What we have is the Twinkle Butterfly that has a wing ride as the Animal Reward.

Hi Joe Thanks for getting back with me! The Bearville CS said they were still working on implementing it in the system, but they didn't have a completion date yet. It just seems like they would have it in the system before they put it on the market to sell?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Twingreen8
Banned
BABV Name: AnnetteLuckyBear

Twingreen8 is on a distinguished road
 Twingreen8 is offline Status: Offline

I saw a Monarch Butterfly in store when I made my Honeycomb cub,so there is one.I could have bought it,but the cub was cheaper
Old 09-06-2012, 10:59 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

Hi Joe Thanks for getting back with me! The Bearville CS said they were still working on implementing it in the system, but they didn't have a completion date yet. It just seems like they would have it in the system before they put it on the market to sell?
View Post Originally Posted by Twingreen8
I saw a Monarch Butterfly in store when I made my Honeycomb cub,so there is one.I could have bought it,but the cub was cheaper
There are some furry friends that are available in stores but are not available or are not yet available in Bearville.
As per this Monarch butterfly, I am not sure if this will be available in the virtual world (Bearville) or not.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:38 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

There are some furry friends that are available in stores but are not available or are not yet available in Bearville.
As per this Monarch butterfly, I am not sure if this will be available in the virtual world (Bearville) or not.

I didn't know that when I bought it. Where can you find out which animals are not or are not going to be entered on Bearville? Thanks
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

I didn't know that when I bought it. Where can you find out which animals are not or are not going to be entered on Bearville? Thanks
For our old furry friends, you can check our Furry Friends Hall of Fame Collector's Guide. Click HERE to get to the page. For the new ones, you can email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can verify if a Furry Friend has a virtual version.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:58 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

For our old furry friends, you can check our Furry Friends Hall of Fame Collector's Guide. Click HERE to get to the page. For the new ones, you can email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can verify if a Furry Friend has a virtual version.
OK, thanks for the info. I really hope they do add the virtual version of the Monarch, since it would be totally awesome!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

OK, thanks for the info. I really hope they do add the virtual version of the Monarch, since it would be totally awesome!
You're welcome, Bearilicious!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:13 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

All the issues with the problematic certificates for the monarch butterfly should be fixed now (and finally also the I <3 NY Puppy).

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
dudeee ke$ha was here, maggie ♥'s niall