BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2012, 05:35 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Home Away From Home ideas!

Farmhouse!
In the farm, click on the paw print by the abandoned car and you'll be able to visit someone's farmhouse, or access your own. You buy it for 10 credits and get a front and interior (Living area and kitchen). You can buy:
Bedroom (3 credits)
Bathroom (3 credits)
Farmyard (3 credits)

Tree House!
This home is accessed via the the Secret Tree House in Entrance. It costs 7 credits (Because it is reasonably small) and has an exterior and an interior, which has a bar, fireplace stove, beds, seating area and a table in the middle. Everything is made of wood!

That's it for now. If I think of more, I'll add them. If you can think of any, post them!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:51 AM
laurangirlsrock
Banned
BABV Name: laurangirlsrock11

laurangirlsrock is on a distinguished road
 laurangirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

They are brilliant send them to maxine
Old 09-01-2012, 10:55 AM
KimberleyChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KimberleyChocolate

KimberleyChocolate has a spectacular aura aboutKimberleyChocolate has a spectacular aura about
 KimberleyChocolate is offline Status: Offline

That's a great idea !
I think you should send them
Old 09-01-2012, 11:38 AM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

i like it all except the bar part because little kids play on it.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:48 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I love the farmyard idea. Instead of just growing plants on there, we should be able to buy farm animals for a certain price (only if we have the farmyard), such as a cow, sheep or chicken, and like we do with plants, we could milk the cow, shear the sheep and feed the chicken through a minigame to produce a glass of milk/milk carton, a woolly jumper and an egg box or fried egg. xD

Other Home Away From Home ideas:
We should be able to buy our own rooms inside the Bearville castle. There could be a few different choices, such as a dungeon-type room more suited to boys, a princess bedroom or a tower, for 3-5 credits each. They would be accessed through a portal somewhere in Bearville, and there could be an arrow to get to them from the regular, public section of the castle (like an extended private area).

There could be a submarine, aeroplane, rocket or flying saucer on sale for 10 credits each. You'd be able to choose the colours of those, and gain access to the Deep Sea Discovery through the submarine, and possibly Hugsville or Friendship Valley through the others, if they can ever be open to everyone.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I would love it if they made a little town called furryville or something for your bears.
You could get a plain 1 roomed house for 2000 bbs.
But if you wanted more rooms then it would cost you credits.
Your bears could have their own little house, and own little furniture, with some that they could only use (:

I would love if they did like little flats which people with no bears could buy. Of course, it would only be a small little room, but at least its a room
(:
Old 09-01-2012, 09:02 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I don't think the bar would make a difference -- it's a fairly standard furniture item. You might sit at a bar when you get hot chocolate at a cafe, for example.

Though I doubt they'd offer any HAFH for under 10 credits -- if they were going to consider more affordable options, they'd have gone with that for the cruise ship cabin.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT