BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 09-04-2012, 12:48 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,551
awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default Graphic School

~Hello. If any of you remember, Sabrina (Brinigirl) made a thread like this. Now that's it been almost 2 years and she is no longer on BI, i thought i'd make one. I'll admit, i'm no master, but some of you guys are.~
Rules::
Please, do not complain to me or the teachers if you don't like the class i classify you in.
If you do not understand your lesson, VM your teacher asking for instructions.
I will be watching over all classes to see if you follow what your teacher says.
Please do not take on the responsibility of becoming a teacher if you do not log on regularly, can not give good instructions, answers questions properly, or a beginner at graphics. That's why you can become a student. Same with students.
All graphics must be turned in on Sunday. If you cannot/did not make that due date, please VM your teacher explaining to them what happened, and immediately turn it in.
If you do not give an assignment, i will give one.
I will give you a date when you can start giving assignments.
You are allowed to pick which class you think you belong in, but i will decide overall if you should be higher or lower.
I record all grades.
If you get a 80 or lower, you have a chance to redo it. It must be submitted by the time you submit the new assignment.


Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called:
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner,Intermediate,Master):
Where would you like to be when this is over?:
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?:
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:
Please provide 2 examples of your work:

Form for teachers::
Name you'd like to be called:
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master):
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?:
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:
Please provide 2 examples of your work:

Sorry, these are no longer being accepted.
Beginner Students:
Twilight (AllyAllheart101)
alymost9 (Bunny)
SummerScooter28 (Summer)
Chocoluv (Choco)
Sarahbeth2hip24 (Sarahbeth)
Ilovepandas (Panda)
LizzieAllHeart209x (Lizzie)

Beginner Teacher:
Me

intermediate Students:
NickiNightingale4 (Nicole)
Irocker1021 (Alex)
Sarahleo370 (Sarah)
MadelyneCinnamon3 (Maddie)

Master Students:
BaileyWaterfall76 (Water)
MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Meghan)
GabbyGirl88 (Gabby)
Master and intermediate Teacher:
FluffyRockin ( Chris)


*Teacher*
You may begin teaching. Yosu must enter a new lesson by Wednesday. If the day doesn't work for you, please talk to me, and we can make arrangements. As i said in the rules, i will be moderating the classes. Good luck on your classes. Also, please use freetexthost, and if you make a password, please remember to say what it is, and please let that be the only password you use.

Last edited by awesomechic; 01-02-2013 at 10:04 PM..
  #2  
Old 09-04-2012, 12:55 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,551
awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default

Lessons::
Beginner's class:
Beginner, Week 1
Beginner, Week 2
Beginner, Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Spoiler: show
Password is bearvilleinsider

Master's class:
Master, Week 1
Master, Week 2
Master week 3
Intermediate Week 2
Spoiler: show
password is graphicschool


*NOTE*
When you finish your assignment, please post it on here. I cannot post the imgur account.

Last edited by awesomechic; 01-03-2013 at 04:39 PM..
  #3  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:39 AM
summerscooter28's Avatar
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,392
summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name you'd liked to be called: Summer
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): I'm not sure really, I definatley not a beginner because I've had a shop before and stuff so I'd say advanced- professional. Probarbly advanced.
Where would you like to be when this is over?: I''d just like to be able to do more stuff on Gimp. I'd also lke to get better at signitures on Gimp.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I'd like to be in the school to improve my graphics, particually signitures on Gimp.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by summerscooter28; 09-04-2012 at 04:40 AM..
  #4  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:50 AM
baileywaterfall76's Avatar
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,799
baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name you'd liked to be called: Water
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): i have no clue actually :/
Where would you like to be when this is over?: understand icons more, those things are confusing.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: i shall try my best, though no promises as school is starting xD
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: icons, they are holding me back a lot.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
  #5  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM
ChocoLuv's Avatar
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,821
ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name you'd like to be called: Choco
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Uhm... You can choose by looking at my examples xD
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?: Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: Because I want to teach members (:
Please provide 2 examples of your work: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
my shop has more examples xD

Last edited by ChocoLuv; 09-04-2012 at 02:21 PM..
  #6  
Old 09-04-2012, 03:26 PM
AllyAllHeart101's Avatar
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,216
AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Twilight
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Beginner (but you can switch me if that's necessary)
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Advanced, or better.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I want to be better at graphics- I can't get there on my own, it's been a year and I'm only a teeny bit better then when I started. :P
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
(the effects on the second one are pretty subtle, so here's a third in case you can't really see the effects)
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AllyAllHeart101; 09-04-2012 at 03:27 PM..
  #7  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:14 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,551
awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by summerscooter28
Name you'd liked to be called: Summer
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): I'm not sure really, I definatley not a beginner because I've had a shop before and stuff so I'd say advanced- professional. Probarbly advanced.
Where would you like to be when this is over?: I''d just like to be able to do more stuff on Gimp. I'd also lke to get better at signitures on Gimp.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I'd like to be in the school to improve my graphics, particually signitures on Gimp.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
I know you don't want to be in the beginner class, but i don't think you're quite ready for advance
View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
Name you'd liked to be called: Water
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): i have no clue actually :/
Where would you like to be when this is over?: understand icons more, those things are confusing.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: i shall try my best, though no promises as school is starting xD
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: icons, they are holding me back a lot.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
I think you belong in the Master class. If i get no teachers for master, i'll bump you down to professional, and we'll go from there. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLuv
Name you'd like to be called: Choco
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Uhm... You can choose by looking at my examples xD
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?: Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: Because I want to teach members (:
Please provide 2 examples of your work: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
my shop has more examples xD
You're pretty good at icons, but i think you belong in the beginner class.

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAllHeart101
Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Twilight
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Beginner (but you can switch me if that's necessary)
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Advanced, or better.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I want to be better at graphics- I can't get there on my own, it's been a year and I'm only a teeny bit better then when I started. :P
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
(the effects on the second one are pretty subtle, so here's a third in case you can't really see the effects)
Click the image to open in full size.
Okay, i will place you in the beginner class. When we get teachers, i'll notify you.

Last edited by awesomechic; 09-04-2012 at 08:47 PM..
  #8  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:15 PM
alymost9's Avatar
alymost9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbigailCrystal103
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 373
alymost9 is on a distinguished road
 alymost9 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name you'd liked to be called: Bunny
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Beginner
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Learning at least 2 types of graphics. (siggie or avvie)
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: My dad wants me to design a professial graphic and I need to learn how to do the basics first.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:

1.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
  #9  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,551
awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by alymost9
Name you'd liked to be called: Bunny
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Beginner
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Learning at least 2 types of graphics. (siggie or avvie)
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: My dad wants me to design a professial graphic and I need to learn how to do the basics first.
Please provide 2 examples of your work:

1.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Okay, i'll place you in the beginner class.
  #10  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:35 PM
bettybeach13's Avatar
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 30,612
bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Form for teachers::
Name you'd like to be called:Victoria
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master):Any,I don't care.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?:Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:It seems really fun!
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Here are two I found on this laptop.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
alexwasnthere, bunny x, chocoluv was here :3, chrissie wuz here ;) <3, mad hatter, madelyne, nickinightingale4, nicole <3, water was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts