BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 04:38 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Form for teachers::
Name you'd like to be called:Victoria
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master):Any,I don't care.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?:Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:It seems really fun!
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Here are two I found on this laptop.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Yes, i have a teacher for the Master class.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:46 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

Name you'd like to be called:
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master):Master
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?:Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:It seems like a good experience
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. I know you asked for two but I wanted you too see I have the potential.

Just saw Victoria was Master Teacher :c
Old 09-04-2012, 04:50 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Name you'd like to be called: Mildred
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Whatever you need me for.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?: Yes. However I would like a little more information on the teaching. (:
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: It looks like a nice little side thing to do in my life apart from other events. (:
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Click the image to open in full size.

I have more in my "graphics" album on my profile. (:

Last edited by RoseLUVU; 09-04-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
Name you'd like to be called:
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master):Master
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?:Yes
Why do you want to enroll in this school?:It seems like a good experience
Please provide 2 examples of your work:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. I know you asked for two but I wanted you too see I have the potential.

Just saw Victoria was Master Teacher :c
I can bump Victoria for the Professional class because she doesn't care which class to teach. You are now the teacher for master.

View Post Originally Posted by RoseLUVU
Name you'd like to be called: Mildred
What class would you like to teach? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): Whatever you need me for.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of teaching a class?: Yes. However I would like a little more information on the teaching. (:
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: It looks like a nice little side thing to do in my life apart from other events. (:

I have more in my "graphics" album on my profile. (:
I'll put you for advance.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:12 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but honestly,and don't take this the wrong way,I don't think you guys are ready for advanced, with the exception of water.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but honestly,and don't take this the wrong way,I don't think you guys are ready for advanced, with the exception of water.
That's why i asked for more examples. I don't think they're ready, but you can never be to sure.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Gabby
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): I honestly don't know.
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Master, or Professional.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: Because I want to get better, and improve.
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:36 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by GabbyGirl88
Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Gabby
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): I honestly don't know.
Where would you like to be when this is over?: Master, or Professional.
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Yes.
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: Because I want to get better, and improve.
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
I think you belong in advance
Old 09-04-2012, 05:53 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Alrighty! I'm happy with Beginner : D
Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

We need more enrollments. We need professional students.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere, bunny x, chocoluv was here :3, chrissie wuz here ;) <3, mad hatter, madelyne, nickinightingale4, nicole <3, water was here