BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
We need more enrollments. We need professional students.
I really don't think we have enough professional, and or, masters on BI. BI, currently, has it's own level of advanced. (:
Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RoseLUVU
I really don't think we have enough professional, and or, masters on BI. BI, currently, has it's own level of advanced. (:
Yes, but i think there are some professionals on BI because, you never see their graphics, like Water's. I had no idea she was so good. I'll give it until Thursday, and i'll start the classes.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:20 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Meghan
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): whatever you think I belong in
Where would you like to be when this is over?: At the next level or having my skills polished more
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Hopefully; School might conflict a little but it shouldn't be an issue
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I'd like to improve on my graphic making skills
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

(click for bigger)
Old 09-04-2012, 11:23 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Forms for students::
Name you'd liked to be called: Meghan
What class would you like to be classified in? (Beginner, Advance, Professional, Master): whatever you think I belong in
Where would you like to be when this is over?: At the next level or having my skills polished more
Will you be able to take on the responsibility of these classes?: Hopefully; School might conflict a little but it shouldn't be an issue
Why do you want to enroll in this school?: I'd like to improve on my graphic making skills
Please provide 2 examples of your work:
Spoiler: show

(click for bigger)
I'll have you placed in the Professional class.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:11 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
Yes, but i think there are some professionals on BI because, you never see their graphics, like Water's. I had no idea she was so good. I'll give it until Thursday, and i'll start the classes.
thank you, it is nice to know that you like my graphics and cannot wait for the classes to start!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
thank you, it is nice to know that you like my graphics and cannot wait for the classes to start!
You are! Your style is beautiful!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

This seems fun (:
I would love to try, I just have very limited time with school.
I'll see....
Old 09-05-2012, 03:50 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

Teachers, you can teach now.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:39 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

Ok,Do we post our lessons here?
Old 09-05-2012, 04:44 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
Ok,Do we post our lessons here?
I think all the teachers should have a post just for their lessons.
We should be able to write the lessons on Freetexthost like Sabrina did. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere, bunny x, chocoluv was here :3, chrissie wuz here ;) <3, mad hatter, madelyne, nickinightingale4, nicole <3, water was here