BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2012, 07:15 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

MLP Would Be Pretty Cool c:
Old 09-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I would love a fluttershy mlp bab.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:15 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I don't really like My Little Pony but I liked the blue dragon. xD
Old 09-16-2012, 07:28 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

I wonder if they are thinking of making BABs along the lines of the Blizzard Bears or other "tribute" bears, i.e. a bear in, say, Rainbow Dash's coloring with her cutie mark on its paw or something. I would MUCH prefer the choice of the actual ponies, including Luna (which wasn't offered in the survey).

Hopes are high for a happy match-up of BABW and MLP!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 07:38 AM
FreeStyle
Polar Bear

FreeStyle has a spectacular aura aboutFreeStyle has a spectacular aura about
 FreeStyle is offline Status: Offline

The my little pony burgger not a great idea but the rest are ok.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:16 AM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

OHMYGOODNESSDOITNOW.

SERIOUSLY, you know the fans of this show will buy show-accurate fan-made plushies for up to hundreds and thousands of dollars?
So if you make show accurate MLP plushes for $25 max (maybe make a special deal to get the mane six for $100?), you will make so much money you will not know what to do.

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I'M BEGGING YOU.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:26 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheHappy
OHMYGOODNESSDOITNOW.

SERIOUSLY, you know the fans of this show will buy show-accurate fan-made plushies for up to hundreds and thousands of dollars?
So if you make show accurate MLP plushes for $25 max (maybe make a special deal to get the mane six for $100?), you will make so much money you will not know what to do.

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I'M BEGGING YOU.
ikr??
plushies cost like too much money!
this will solve all our problems.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:46 AM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

This is an example of Hasbro's plushie failure.
Click the image to open in full size.
Here is Twilight Sparkle.

Here is Hasbro's Twilight plushie.
Click the image to open in full size.

PLEASE SAVE US FROM THESE AWFUL PLUSHES AND MAKE SHOW ACCURATE ONES.

Last edited by TheHappy; 09-16-2012 at 09:47 AM..
Old 09-16-2012, 02:32 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I don't really like My Little Pony but I liked the blue dragon. xD
Yeah, I agree. I don't think this topic will go down very well with boy BABW fans. (Like me)

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Thinking about it in terms of which would make a better Build-a-Bear, more than just what shows I like (because if they make a Twilight Sparkle that looks nothing like her, I'm not going to get it even though she's my favorite of the options), then a Spike or Sully would probably be the best options when you consider the Build-a-Bear design.
Yeah! I WOULD LOVE MONSTERS INC. TO COME TO BABW!

Oh, and one more thing. BRING NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS BEARS TO BABW! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 09-16-2012 at 02:34 PM..
Old 09-16-2012, 04:30 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I've seen some nice fan-made plushies, but they can get expensive . . . understandable since they're one-offs, but there should be affordable options for everyone else. And if they make Celestia, she needs to not be pink like that weird figure they had.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT