BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 02:17 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I'm not really fond of the bears that have a signature or celebrity name on the foot, stuff like that. Seems like a koala with paws that look like paws, but with a Cody Simpson shirt, would have more general appeal.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:03 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I don't really get the significance of the 143 on the chest of the koala. xD
I think I like #2 the best but honestly all of the faces creep me out..
In his song, he says "text 143, that means i love you."
Old 10-21-2012, 08:34 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I'm not really fond of the bears that have a signature or celebrity name on the foot, stuff like that. Seems like a koala with paws that look like paws, but with a Cody Simpson shirt, would have more general appeal.
I agree - I would prefer that they have necklaces / accessories with the celebrity on them, or even have the celebrity say, "This is my fav bab!" and show them holding one / making one rather than marking the animals all up with faces/signatures/etc.

The print idea is pretty, but leave off the signature.

And really, another koala? Apparently in AU all we have are koalas... never mind the kangaroos, possums, wombats, emu, etc.

Why not use the poor Tasmanian Devil as his new 'animal' and have Cody talk about their fight against their face-cancer that's threatening to wipe them out? Make the celebrity animal a 'real cause'.

That would be how I would do it.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:36 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I like the first bear a lot!
Old 10-21-2012, 11:36 AM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

the only bear i liked was the first one though because the others seemed too girly and had 143,which came from a song in 2010,it would be better if they replaced 143 with paradise. ((the name of his new album))

Last edited by macyangel221; 10-21-2012 at 11:37 AM..
Old 10-21-2012, 12:33 PM
AbbeSassy508
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbeSassy508

AbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enoughAbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enough
 AbbeSassy508 is offline Status: Offline

Tbh - I hate the bear...
Old 10-21-2012, 03:26 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Exactly.
Not really into him much anyway.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:59 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
I agree - I would prefer that they have necklaces / accessories with the celebrity on them, or even have the celebrity say, "This is my fav bab!" and show them holding one / making one rather than marking the animals all up with faces/signatures/etc.

The print idea is pretty, but leave off the signature.

And really, another koala? Apparently in AU all we have are koalas... never mind the kangaroos, possums, wombats, emu, etc.

Why not use the poor Tasmanian Devil as his new 'animal' and have Cody talk about their fight against their face-cancer that's threatening to wipe them out? Make the celebrity animal a 'real cause'.

That would be how I would do it.
Oooh, yes -- BABW has had furry friends where part of the price goes to help the real animals; the Tasmanian Devil would be a great choice!

Or maybe a platypus -- they're certainly unique. Australia has a diverse ecosystem; focusing on the koala is like saying polar bears are the only creatures to live in Canada.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:54 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

the forth one is the best. bab should make justin bieber ones though (;
Old 10-21-2012, 06:56 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

I really like the firs one because it look the most realistic. Honestly, I would love the Koala if it didn't have the Cody Simpson signature on it. I don't hate Cody Simpson or anything but I really wouldn't want his signature on my bear lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫