BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I didn't really like it.
I don't even really know who he is, but I think the koalas are kinda girly and wouldn't appeal as much to boys.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:30 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Most of the celeb bears appeal to the girls. Just think about the ones they had in the past.
High school musical, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Jonas Brothers, i don't think any guys would buy those bears.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:24 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Ah, gotcha.

I think it'd be cuter without that on there personally. A lot of people like myself know of Cody but won't get the significance. xD
It isn't a Cody Simpson thing. It has been around for ages. Apparently he used it in a song, though. xD

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 10-22-2012 at 10:29 AM..
Old 10-22-2012, 12:04 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
Most of the celeb bears appeal to the girls. Just think about the ones they had in the past.
High school musical, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Jonas Brothers, i don't think any guys would buy those bears.
Hey, there are a lot of girls who wouldn't buy any of those. It's less a gender thing and more a 'Fan of this specific show/movie/artist' thing. A species can have a more broad appeal than a show.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:59 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

I don't like any.
Not a fan of taking humans and making a bear from them..
Old 10-22-2012, 04:31 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Hey, there are a lot of girls who wouldn't buy any of those. It's less a gender thing and more a 'Fan of this specific show/movie/artist' thing. A species can have a more broad appeal than a show.
Most boys ranging from age 6-10 wouldn't be a fan of the Jonas Brothers or hsm. They do aim it at the fans, but the fans they usually create it for are for girls. The Star Wars bear was for both genders, mostly for boys.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:53 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: leila

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

The second is cute, but i don't really like the idea of it. I mean, the only celebirty bears i have enjoyed is the iCarly bear and the Victoria Justice bear.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I don't really get the significance of the 143 on the chest of the koala. xD
I think I like #2 the best but honestly all of the faces creep me out..
In one of his songs he says "when your thinking about me text me 143 that means I love you" and then "girl I'll be your everything you want me to be..." sry, I love Cody Simpson xD
Old 10-23-2012, 12:53 AM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

I just have one question...why do all the surveys ask personal stuff at the end like your race, what country or/state do you live in or if your a boy or a girl or how old you are..this makes me feel very ensicure like maybe there able to track your home or adress something like that.. i may sound over-dramatic but, you should probably try not to ask those kinda questions considering even in the "polls" section here on bearville insider, says not to ask any personal questions..if thats rule braking, you should ask yourselfs why then you will relize whats wrong...just saying
Old 10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by iLovePandas986
I just have one question...why do all the surveys ask personal stuff at the end like your race, what country or/state do you live in or if your a boy or a girl or how old you are..this makes me feel very ensicure like maybe there able to track your home or adress something like that.. i may sound over-dramatic but, you should probably try not to ask those kinda questions considering even in the "polls" section here on bearville insider, says not to ask any personal questions..if thats rule braking, you should ask yourselfs why then you will relize whats wrong...just saying
They don't want to track you down, they just want to know who their audience is. Who still buys their bear, so that's why they ask for gender and age. It isn't rule breaking if Build-a-bear workshop, who this forum is made for, makes the polls. If it was against the rules i'm sure one of the admins would've informed Joe by now.

Last edited by awesomechic; 10-23-2012 at 09:55 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫