BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default New Banner!

I think we need a new banner. Something Christmasy with all the new bears. Like the Christmas Cookie Bear, Grinch, and the Christmas Puppy!
What do you all think?
Old 11-02-2012, 11:47 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

yeah,a lot of people- including myself, have been begging for a new banner for what... almost a year now?
apparently we don't have enough staff or something. the winners for the spring contest haven't even been announced, so i doubt we'll be getting one anytime soon >.<
Old 11-02-2012, 11:49 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessyWeasley
yeah,a lot of people- including myself, have been begging for a new banner for what... almost a year now?
apparently we don't have enough staff or something. the winners for the spring contest haven't even been announced, so i doubt we'll be getting one anytime soon >.<
We should get more staff (:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

YES. A million times yes! Our banner is over a year old...approaching a year and a half.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:46 AM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SillyBandz
We should get more staff (:
Again, thats been suggested so many times.
BI is crashing slowly. We hardly have any people who meet the age requirements- and those who do meet it choose not to sign up. To be honest, I think the last time BI was accepting new staff was late last year... It's sad, but the staff has basically flown to WI and has forgotten about BI L:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:04 AM
AbbeSassy508
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbeSassy508

AbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enoughAbbeSassy508 will become famous soon enough
 AbbeSassy508 is offline Status: Offline

I think a banner without '2011' on it would please me greatly - its nearly 2013 for everyones sake!
And yes, I think if they accepted younger staff it would be much better - like, I assume im one of the younger members here and I've modded/admined on many sites before...
Old 11-03-2012, 08:23 AM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I too wish they would change the banner~ it's been up since I first joined and maybe the next one shouldn't have the year on it, so if it does remain for a long time it doesn't seem time period specific.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

It's been up forever. We really do need a new one. I hope in fall of 2013 it isn't still up... Then it will be over two years old D:
Old 11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll be getting a new banner soon as Jessy said, we don't have enough staff. I guess it's harder than it seems for the remaining staff here to run a whole forum after pretty much being left to make this place as fun as possible for us on their own ;c
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT