BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2012, 05:58 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaAdventureBear2361

babvgirl will become famous soon enoughbabvgirl will become famous soon enough
 babvgirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Tree House- Ideas Anyone?

Hi everyone! I have had a tree house in my cub condo for a while, but I have no idea what furniture or style I should decorate it with. I can place furniture and carpets but no wallpapers and flags. Also the furniture in the picture bellow can't be removed. Help is welcome Please post suggestions and ideas (text and/or pictures). Thanks
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:34 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

That's a really cool tree house!
I would make it into some kind of fairy land, with soft light and pale colors.
Think Pixie Hollow, if you've heard of it. (:
Old 10-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

You could decorate it like a room to have sleepovers in with beds or sleeping bags. c: I decorated mine like a clubhouse me and my Babv friends always used to hang out there.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:53 AM
Emerald Brown110
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emeraldbrown110

Emerald Brown110 is on a distinguished road
 Emerald Brown110 is offline Status: Offline

I don't mean to be mean, (understood?) but it's kinda kinda kinda I dont know?

It will look better if you place the bed under the lights and place the dining stuff somewhere else ^_^

If you move the chest and stuff to the left of the window, would look better.

I don't have a treehouse ya see, so I'm not-so-good at this stuff but I'm just saying what I feel like! :}
Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear

Emerald Brown110 I understand what you mean about moving the stuff shown in the picture, but it is decorations that come with the room that you cannot move at all sadly. I totally love what you mean, but sadly I can't do that. Also I love the idea of making it Pixie Hollow and a clubhouse so I may combine the ideas together Thanks for your help and if I get a chance soon I will post pictures of my renovations.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:36 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Pixie Hollow is a good theme idea, but what items would fit? There's a difference between something that would work well in theory and what would work well with what's around Bearville.

. . . to clarify, I am interested in seeing suggestions if you have 'em, I just can't think of what would fit right now.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:07 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I've only played on Pixie Hollow a few times but I remember there were some leaf chairs that came from the fountain last year that might work, or flower stools (I can post a picture to clarify if you don't know what I'm talking about).

I've decorated my Tree House with Camp Happy Heart stuff such as the bunk beds from 2010, trophies, an armchair and sleeping bags - to be honest, there's not that much room in there anyway.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear

Quick Question- If I have 3 or 4 Tree houses will the items I place in one tree house appear in the other tree houses? I have tried this once and at that time when I had 2 tree houses in both tree houses I could see the same furniture. Is it just my account?
Also for the furniture ideas I think I may do part pixie with the leaf chairs (I have 2 to put beside a table) with a happy or maybe an Easter themed table? The rest of the place I may add some chairs Foosball table/ entertainment and that should be good. I am still looking for your ideas because I am unsure about exactly what I want to do. Thanks everyone for your ideas and thoughts
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear

Thank you with the answer to my question about the tree houses (or homes)
Old 11-11-2012, 06:09 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

You could make it into a secret den.

Include some of the items from Bear Stuff Store, such as bookshelves, a TV, a few comfy chairs and a rug or mat. With all the furniture in the room that can't be moved, it is really hard to find out how to turn it into a room.

You could also use it as a storage space if you want. I hope I helped!

NeonSmiley : )

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 11-11-2012 at 06:13 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
advice, cub condo, furniture, i twas here, madelyne, renovations, tree house