BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2012, 01:20 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default World Bears!

You may have seen my old thread about, how, you could hop on a train at BV station and go to China, The UK, Australia, Canada or the USA. Well, I think they should have bears!

China - Giant Panda!
The Chinese Animal could be a Giant Panda! He could be holding a bowl of noodles! He could have 'China' written on his foot, with the Great Wall behind the writing. He could have a map of China on his chest, with the Great Wall going through the middle of it. The map could have the Chinese Flag on it. You can buy one of those traditional Chinese dresses for him to wear.

Australia - Koala!
The Australian Animal could be a Koala!! He comes with a hat with corks on it. He could have 'Australia' written on his foot, with the Opera House behind the writing. He could have a map of Australia on his chest, with he Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the middle of the map. The map could have the Australian Flag on it. You can buy an Australian Explorer's vest and shorts.

Canada - Brown Bear!
The Canadian Animal could be a Bear! He holds a Maple Leaf! He could have 'Canada' written on his foot, with loads of Maple Leaves behind him. He could have a map of Canada on his chest, with a maple leaf in the middle of the map. The map could have the Canadian Flag on it. You can buy a Wintery Outfit for it.

USA - Bald Eagle!
The USA Animal HAS to be an Eagle! He could hold an American Flag. He could have 'USA' written on his wing. He has a map of the United States on his chest, with Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building in the middle of the map. The map could have the American Flag on it. You can buy one of those Stars and Stripes outfits (With the Top Hat, Jacket, Shirt, Trousers, Shoes and Beard!) or a Statue of Liberty Outfit for it to wear.

UK - Corgi!
The UK Animal could be a corgi! (The Queen owns them) It could hold a cup of tea. He could have 'Great Britain' written on his paw, with a Union Jack Background. He has a map of the UK on his chest, with the London Skyline (Big Ben and the Houses of Parliment, London Eye, Buckingham Palace and St. Pauls Cathedral) in the middle of it. The map could have the Union Flag on it. You can buy a Royal Guard Outfit (With the Hair, Shirt, Jacket, Trousers, Belt, Gun and Shoes), a Beefeater Outfit, the Queen's Outfit with Crown Jewels or a London Policeman Outfit for him.

I hope you like my ideas! Please post if you have any suggestions.

P.S. The reason I have a prefix in the title is because it wouldn't let me post without one.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea! I think you should email Maxine over this one! c:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:20 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I love your ideas! You should definitely submit them to Maxine. c:
Old 11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
amyapril1224bubbles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: amyapril1224

amyapril1224bubbles will become famous soon enough
 amyapril1224bubbles is offline Status: Offline

that is an awesome idea you should work for the ideas board of build a bear.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

China and Australia would be lucky. o:
Since i'm in the us. xD
Old 11-06-2012, 05:56 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I think a kangaroo would be nicer for Australia since we recently had a koala (if you mean bears that would be sold at BABW). The US hasn't had a kangaroo in quite a long time if ever in our BABWs. I know they might have had one in Australia and possibly other countries, though.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:01 PM
❤NeverGonnaStop❤
Banned

❤NeverGonnaStop❤ is on a distinguished road
 ❤NeverGonnaStop❤ is offline Status: Offline

I really like this idea!!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I think a kangaroo would be nicer for Australia since we recently had a koala (if you mean bears that would be sold at BABW). The US hasn't had a kangaroo in quite a long time if ever in our BABWs. I know they might have had one in Australia and possibly other countries, though.
I agree (: I like the rest of the ideas though!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

cute idea! Very clever.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 AM
ZoeyLovesYou
Polar Bear
BABV Name: zoeyfluffy1181

ZoeyLovesYou is on a distinguished road
 ZoeyLovesYou is offline Status: Offline

Awesome ideas!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT