BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2012, 09:58 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

We are not banning the topic, I personally would like all celebrity talk out of the forum since I'm very into BV and it is a BV forum, but I realize not all of you play on BV and have other interests.

The problem is 1D dominates the DCTs a lot of the times and other threads and we get reports of people being "rude" when they were just stating their opinion.

You may talk about it, but if you're very passionate keep it to yourself or in VMs.

As far as a 1D club goes its banned, why because there were several chances given and they were broken again and again. Not to mention how no permission was given and the club was made anyway.

You guys want respect and better treatment, I suggest the staff gets respect. Have had many 1D people post disrespectful rude VMs. I'm just doing my job.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

One Direction's cool and all, but I've noticed that ever since the whole Hunger Games and 1D trend happened, a lot of people quit because it was just an ongoing topic that got annoying.
So thanks for making this thread(:
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
We are not banning the topic, I personally would like all celebrity talk out of the forum since I'm very into BV and it is a BV forum, but I realize not all of you play on BV and have other interests.

The problem is 1D dominates the DCTs a lot of the times and other threads and we get reports of people being "rude" when they were just stating their opinion.

You may talk about it, but if you're very passionate keep it to yourself or in VMs.

As far as a 1D club goes its banned, why because there were several chances given and they were broken again and again. Not to mention how no permission was given and the club was made anyway.

You guys want respect and better treatment, I suggest the staff gets respect. Have had many 1D people post disrespectful rude VMs. I'm just doing my job.
Okay Tweety, thanks for making this clear (:
I fully understand that you need to do your job, and of course we can all lose focus of Bearville sometimes, which is what this forum's all about. Many of us have grown out of Bearville yet still want to stay in touch with our friends on here, and when we find a common interest such as One Direction I'll do my best to keep it within VMs.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this!

Last edited by ZoeApril1377; 11-11-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

Im actually apart of this..sorry loco and tweety! i agree.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this!!
Old 11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I'm a HUGE fan of 1D, but I do agree. If I want to talk about 1D, there's another site where I go to, and can talk freely about it. It just feels awkward now when you go on the DCT and even though you know you can 'change the topic', it's as if that's all people talk about. It really does get boring after a while :s

View Post Originally Posted by tweety

This.

I'm 100% cool if someone doesn't like 1D, heck, I didn't even think I'd like them at first, because that style of music didn't appeal to me at all. What I try to tell people is that not everyone is going to like the same things, but just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad. It just means it doesn't appeal to you. It could to the next person, and we just have to respect it.
"I don't like 1D" isn't rude. "I don't like you because you like 1D" is rude. BIG difference.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:27 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much for posting this, Loco. (:
Old 11-12-2012, 11:36 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting Loco. A lot of the time I see people talking about things I'm not obsessed with it/know nothing about, and I think that should stay VM's because it is personal opinion, after all (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#ponyswag, .willow., bellawashere, love who you are ♥