BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2012, 01:29 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LizzieAsparagus
Making a movie for christmas would be hard to post here but I can post close up pictures of all the ornaments in their places if christmas is fine with it.

I would really appreciate it if you were to do those photos for me. Would you mind posting them on my profile in a VM to me. That way I could put the pictures into a spoiler on the first post and I would of course credit you with the photos. That way only people who wanted to know where they were could see the locations & it wouldn't spoil it for others who enjoyed the searching. I hope that doesn't sound too cheeky ? What do you think, would you be happy with that ?
Old 11-22-2012, 02:59 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, Helen!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:28 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide (: It was helpful.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:34 PM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

thank you sooo much Christmas for your hard work, you have really helped me a lot! Those ornaments were sooo difficult to see lol...wouldnt have done it without your help, thanks!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:33 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by anitacocoa
thank you sooo much Christmas for your hard work, you have really helped me a lot! Those ornaments were sooo difficult to see lol...wouldnt have done it without your help, thanks!
Same here xD Why did they make them so small?!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM
kittyangel899
Knut

kittyangel899 is on a distinguished road
 kittyangel899 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:25 PM
RachelMusicBear
Knut
BABV Name: RachelMusicBear68

RachelMusicBear is on a distinguished road
 RachelMusicBear is offline Status: Offline

This really helped me find the last one, thanks!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Baby_boo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Polar Bear

Baby_boo is on a distinguished road
 Baby_boo is offline Status: Offline

Thanks but it would be very helpful if u added some pictures I found all of them except for 1 but I can't find it thanks very much lovee you guys <3

LOVE
HUGS
SMILES

Amyjellybear23

Old 11-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Furry Pawz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AnnaBalletBear31

Furry Pawz is on a distinguished road
 Furry Pawz is offline Status: Offline

thank you so much for the guide!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:59 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
I would really appreciate it if you were to do those photos for me. Would you mind posting them on my profile in a VM to me. That way I could put the pictures into a spoiler on the first post and I would of course credit you with the photos. That way only people who wanted to know where they were could see the locations & it wouldn't spoil it for others who enjoyed the searching. I hope that doesn't sound too cheeky ? What do you think, would you be happy with that ?
Sure! I'll post them right now. VM I mean.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl