BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 06:32 PM
100cotten
Banned
BABV Name: Ravendazzle15

100cotten is on a distinguished road
 100cotten is offline Status: Offline
Talking My Little Pony:FIM Questions and How-To's

This might be whenever i question a storyline and if it fits, or more importantly, customizing blind bag ponies. Once we figure it out, we will put how to customize. If anyone has any questions relating to the series, or just whatever for MLP:FIM, feel free to ask! ^^
Question 1.
First of all, we are going to need some type of modeling clay or something that can handle being play with/making movies with, without melting or anything. We will need to use the clay or whatever for hair, horns, wings, legs, and so forth. Also some legs or wings will need to be colored and semi-clear. Do you know what types we need to use?? Also, where we might buy them?

Last edited by 100cotten; 11-30-2012 at 11:48 AM..
Old 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM
SarrahAquarius3
Knut
BABV Name: SarrahAquarius3

SarrahAquarius3 is on a distinguished road
 SarrahAquarius3 is offline Status: Offline

You can probably find some good clay from Michael's. I had to do a claymation project for school last year, and I just bought a few packs of modeling clay which worked fine. You could also use Sculpy, but only if you wanted to fire it afterwards. Best of luck, and also, where do you find the blind bag ponies? I've looked everywhere
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM
100cotten
Banned
BABV Name: Ravendazzle15

100cotten is on a distinguished road
 100cotten is offline Status: Offline

walmart!! they are in the MLP section in the toy isle. you can also find them on ebay!! toys r us is general cheaper at $8 when it comes to the 3 pony packages. at walmart they are about $2 each but you dont know what your getting. i suggest ebay if you want to be exact on what you get, but make sure you read the comments so you know what your getting and if it comes with the bio card.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT