BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Emerald Brown110
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emeraldbrown110

Emerald Brown110 is on a distinguished road
 Emerald Brown110 is offline Status: Offline

Ooh thats awesome Is there something like subscribe? I want to be notified when the next issue comes out :3
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh yeah. I'll add the subscription form
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

i am doing a pool party what sould i do neon??

How many Bearbills or credits do you want to spend on the room/s?None!
Anything else?Pool party
Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Magic.
Do you mean you don't want to spend any money on the room?
Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Emerald Brown110
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emeraldbrown110

Emerald Brown110 is on a distinguished road
 Emerald Brown110 is offline Status: Offline

Subscription Form
You'll be notified when the next issue comes out.
Build-A-Bearville Name: emeraldbrown110
Anything else? No C:
Old 12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Polar Bear

Emerald- You are added to the list. Thanks fur subscribing!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Hello Magic.
Do you mean you don't want to spend any money on the room?
i mean i wanna use what i got in my inventory cuz i only got 108 bb
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Polar Bear

Ok.

Click the image to open in full size.

The chairs could maybe be a light colour like red or orange, and then the carpet could be a light colour. The table could be a dark colour, like brown or black.

Hope I helped,
Old 12-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear

umm i dont have that pool i have the cricle pool that goes in the room
Old 12-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Polar Bear

Default Rockin Blueberry Muffin Decoration Magazine- Issue 2

Rockin Blueberry Muffin Decoration Magazine
Issue 2

Hi. This issue is all about basements.

If you are not sure how to decorate your basement, think about the theme. Is it going to be a basement to store things, or is it going to have a certain theme? With basements, its hard to think of a theme, but you could do anything, like a swimming pool, or a Christmas-themed room.

Once you've thought about the theme, you can either buy the furniture first, or think about the wallpaper and floor. For the wallpaper and floor, I would choose a darker colour for the floor, and then a lighter colour for the wallpaper.

In the basement, there is lots of room for posters. You could put several of them on the walls, and then put some lights from the Stuff For Stuff Shop around them.

With the furniture, you could have the room split into two. Maybe one half one colour, like pink, and then the other half another colour, like orange. Or you could have one room with lots of different themes. You could seperate the sections with bookshelves, and then have each section a different colour or theme, such as spring, summer, autumn and winter.

Then, you can add carpets or rugs. You can put up to 5 rugs in one room, so you could put a rug by the entrance to the basement, and four others on each corner of the room.

Finally, you could add a picture from the Bearywood Mall, or a statue in the middle.

Here is a picture of my basement. All of the things came from the Bear Stuff Store.

Click the image to open in full size.

Magic-
Oh, okay. I'll re-do it for you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT