BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

thanks neon
Old 12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Smile Reply to Magic12

I would probably put some chairs by the pool, and then a table in the middle. Also, you could have a welcome rug or a carpet by the entrance. Several posters or pictures from the Bearywood Mall could go on the walls. I would make the chairs each a different colour, and everything else maybe in black, blue or a dark colour like brown.

Hope I helped!
Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Emerald Brown110
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emeraldbrown110

Emerald Brown110 is on a distinguished road
 Emerald Brown110 is offline Status: Offline

I love your new issue ;3

I just finished the bedroom of my bear, I need to start on the living.
You're the best!!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Rockin Blueberry Muffin Decoration Magazine
Issue 3

This issue is all about balconies.

It is a little bit hard to decorate a balcony, because it doesn't have that much space, and posters can't be put up. Here are some tips to decorate a balcony.

Seating Area- How many seats do you want? 2? 10? Its up to you. I would recommend about 4 chairs, making them a light colour if you have a dark condo colour, or a dark colour if your condo is light.

Table- Do you want a table between the chairs? If you have a lot of chairs, I'd suggest several long tables put together to make one big table. If you have 4 chairs or less, you can use a small table.

Flower Pots- You could use the Flower Pots from the Bear Stuff Store. You could have tons of them all around the edge of the balcony, or two by the entrance.

Sleeping Bags- You could have a sleeping bag or two by the balcony.

Flags- You can have flags on the balcony. Maybe cover the whole wall with different flags. (By the way, posters can't go on the walls.)

Bird House and Bird Bath- You could have these in maybe a dark colour if you have light chairs. Or a light colour if you have dark chairs.

Rugs- You can put a rug by the chairs, or by the entrance.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a picture of my balcony. Hope you enjoyed this issue.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 12-15-2012 at 09:01 AM..
Old 12-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Emerald Brown110
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emeraldbrown110

Emerald Brown110 is on a distinguished road
 Emerald Brown110 is offline Status: Offline

Wowie! But I don't have a balcony... I'm your fan
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT