BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2012, 12:27 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default Are these just glitches?

So, ever since I joined Bearville, these things have often happened to me. Since they happen so often, I started to thing it wasn't just a slight mistake or a glitch.

Whenever I enter the coffee shop and leave, a speech bubble with ellipsis appears in that area, like the ones that appear when someone is making an order in the coffee shop.

Also, during the game as you log on, with bearemy and the obstacles, my bearemy is suddenly 'invincible' and even when hit by an obstacle, doesn't do anything?

If anyone experiences the same problems or knows what it is, please help! Thanks xxxx
Old 12-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

1st one Annoying Glitch
2nd one well thats a Glitch too but it is covered by the blue screen saying time.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

thank you! xxxx
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

np i am glad i could help
Old 12-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Bellaadventurebear1721
Polar Bear
BABV Name: bellaadventurebear1721

Bellaadventurebear1721 is on a distinguished road
 Bellaadventurebear1721 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
So, ever since I joined Bearville, these things have often happened to me. Since they happen so often, I started to thing it wasn't just a slight mistake or a glitch.

Whenever I enter the coffee shop and leave, a speech bubble with ellipsis appears in that area, like the ones that appear when someone is making an order in the coffee shop.

Also, during the game as you log on, with bearemy and the obstacles, my bearemy is suddenly 'invincible' and even when hit by an obstacle, doesn't do anything?

If anyone experiences the same problems or knows what it is, please help! Thanks xxxx

The first one happens a lot for me and is EXTREMELY annoying relogging in should remove it

The second one doesn't really happy to me I guess because I never really play the loading game.

Hope I helped!
Old 12-28-2012, 12:07 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

The first happens to almost everyone, and it really is annoying. Like Bella said, relogging in should solve that.
And the second usually only happens to 'newer' computers, so if your computer is old, I don't know why that's happening.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Bella and Madelyne, thank you! I'll try this next time.

Madelyne, I got my laptop last year for Christmas, and my internet is.. beepity beep beep beep xD Do you think it's associated to my internet problems? xxxx
Old 12-28-2012, 02:37 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

I don't know, but it happens on the laptop my sister use, and it's only a few months old xD
The internet connection and speed is pretty fast as well.
Maybe it has to do with the browser-which browser do you use?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:39 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Google Chrome? I'm not too sure what a browser is.. heh.. xD xxx
Old 12-28-2012, 03:31 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

Yup, that's a browser ^_^
Okay now I'm not sure xD My sisters' computers use IE 9 so.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT