BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
ABCn123s
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ArabellaSierra

ABCn123s is on a distinguished road
 ABCn123s is offline Status: Offline
Question Mouse on a Broomstick?

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but a saw a user who was a mouse? Is this even possible? At first I thought it was their bear, but they're username was underneath. Sorry don't have any pics. Does anyone know how someone could turn there user into a mouse?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I think you may be talking about the cat on the broomstick. Back when it was Halloween on Bearville, they handed out edible pumpkin cookies, and once your character ate a pumpkin cookie, he/she would have transformed into either a cat on a broomstick, a group of flying bats, or a ghost - it's really unpredictable which of the 3 you get. Many people still have a huge stash of pumpkin cookies left in their Moves & Food section, so that's why they are still able to perform such transformations.

lol I thought that it was a mouse on a broomstick too, when I first saw it.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
ABCn123s
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ArabellaSierra

ABCn123s is on a distinguished road
 ABCn123s is offline Status: Offline

OK, I wasn't here during Halloween so I was totally out of the loop. Thanks!
Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
I think you may be talking about the cat on the broomstick. Back when it was Halloween on Bearville, they handed out edible pumpkin cookies, and once your character ate a pumpkin cookie, he/she would have transformed into either a cat on a broomstick, a group of flying bats, or a ghost - it's really unpredictable which of the 3 you get. Many people still have a huge stash of pumpkin cookies left in their Moves & Food section, so that's why they are still able to perform such transformations.

lol I thought that it was a mouse on a broomstick too, when I first saw it.
same but i have got 40pages of pumpkin cookies
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT