BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 PM
LizzieAllHeart209x
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzieAllHeart209

LizzieAllHeart209x is on a distinguished road
 LizzieAllHeart209x is offline Status: Offline
Default Odd Glitch?

So, I was at the Ice Rink trading with someone, then all of a sudden the trade froze and neither of us could do anything. Then I got logged off for "inactivity", I logged back on, and I saw this:
glitchonbabv.jpg
now I see this:
glitchonbabv2.jpg

Last edited by LizzieAllHeart209x; 12-29-2012 at 12:02 AM..
Old 12-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

hmmm its happened to me before
Old 12-29-2012, 08:15 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Were you on the trade for a long time, waiting for someone to make an offer? I think it depends on the quantity of time spent on the trade, because if you're there for ages, not clicking on much, then that could result in inactivity. The empty ice rink is just a graphic glitch, I think. If you click on the map, go back to where you were, hopefully the ice rink will appear to it's usual xxxx
Old 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Do you still have ALL of your stuff? This has happened to me.. And I've lost many of my things to random traders.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

Yikes that happened to me once. And like what Selena said, I lost quite a bit of my stuff. I also got some of the other girl's things, though...

Try logging off and logging back in or just restarting your browser...?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold

Or clearing your cache and cookies.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:51 AM
LizzieAllHeart209x
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzieAllHeart209

LizzieAllHeart209x is on a distinguished road
 LizzieAllHeart209x is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Sallheart14
Do you still have ALL of your stuff? This has happened to me.. And I've lost many of my things to random traders.
I still have all my things. The person I was trading with was someone I knew very well; they probably would have given the items back to me if I lost items in the trade.

View Post Originally Posted by Irocker1021
Yikes that happened to me once. And like what Selena said, I lost quite a bit of my stuff. I also got some of the other girl's things, though...

Try logging off and logging back in or just restarting your browser...?
I still have all my things. I didn't have to log out or anything, I clicked on the map and went somewhere else, and everything was fine again.

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Were you on the trade for a long time, waiting for someone to make an offer? I think it depends on the quantity of time spent on the trade, because if you're there for ages, not clicking on much, then that could result in inactivity. The empty ice rink is just a graphic glitch, I think. If you click on the map, go back to where you were, hopefully the ice rink will appear to it's usual xxxx
Yeah, I was on the trade for a long time. I was clicking things though, and talking, so I'm not sure why I was logged off for inactivity. And thank you, clicking on the map helped. Everything was back to normal. c:
Old 12-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear

Well, I'm glad no items of yours were lost!
Old 12-29-2012, 12:23 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

It's okay! I'm glad, like Selena said, that everything is fine and it was just a little glitch xxxx
Old 12-29-2012, 06:53 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We will be doing some testing on this issue and we will get back to you on this.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT