BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2012, 10:55 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline
Question Open Chat?

I see people around me talking not using the strict chat, but how do I?
Old 12-29-2012, 11:10 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

You go to your Cybearzone, click on Settings (the yellow and blue gear), click on Chat Preferences, and change your chat to Safe Open. Then you will get an email sent to your parents, which they (or you) will need to accept, then you get Safe Open chat (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mad hatter, madelyne, stay strong