BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline
Default Christophers Party!!!

Me, and my new Flurry Friend Christopher, would like to invite you to his Bringing To Life party. Date will probably be Wednesday at 7:00 EST?! If yo can not make it let me know I am pretty flexible Also, it would be REALLY nice if some people could take pictures as he is brought to life This is how it will go: Christopher will be brought to life. Then we will go to his new room to celeBEARate!!! RVSP please!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I can come! My username is BrittanyBearyCool63 (you can call me Beary Cool). I might be able to take pictures too. :)
Old 11-24-2012, 11:46 AM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

This should be moved to the Parties section.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:35 AM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by hollissilly
This should be moved to the Parties section.
? Isn't it?!

View Post Originally Posted by buildabear14
I can come! My username is BrittanyBearyCool63 (you can call me Beary Cool). I might be able to take pictures too.
Ok!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 11:32 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to come but I'd still be at school at that time lol. But have fun!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
? Isn't it?!

Ok!!!!!!
No, it is in the special events section.
I would come but can't.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
No, it is in the special events section.
I would come but can't.
Oops. Sorry!!

Ok, so, it turns out I have basketball on Wednesday. Can you make it Thursdat at 7, buildabear?!?!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:54 AM
buildabear14
Polar Bear

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all

Oops. Sorry!!

Ok, so, it turns out I have basketball on Wednesday. Can you make it Thursdat at 7, buildabear?!?!
Yeah. :)

Oh and this is the parties section: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...isplay.php?f=5
Old 11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by buildabear14
Yeah.

Oh and this is the parties section: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...isplay.php?f=5
Ok good! And how do you repos it?!?!
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear

Ok good! And how do you repos it?!?!
Report your first post and say where you would like the thread to be moved.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT