BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2013, 09:07 AM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline
Default Working Bears Idea

My idea is that BABW creates bears with different jobs. For example, a bear who's a construction worker. Sewed in the paw could be a small construction hat. Then you can go to pick clothes, and there can be different sections of clothes for each job. Some examples could be ballerina, scientist, vet, mailman, president, and ect. Once you enter its code online, you would get something related to its job and a room in your house dedicated to that job. A ballerina bear could have a ballet studia, for example. I think it would be awesome to have a bear like that.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:10 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I think that is a wonderful idea! I think that should be emailed to Maxine Clark, I'd love to see some of them at my Local Build-A-Bear Workshop xxxx
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Aww! I love that idea! There could be an artist bear with an easel and paintbrush in his hand. The PSI be an interactive easel, and the wallpaper could be lots of paint palettes and the room could be a artist room with interactive furniture or you and your bear. This is only a small suggestion to your idea, tho.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:26 AM
giagirl92
Polar Bear

Thanks So Much, I Wasn't Sure If It Was
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

studio not studia but I love this Idea send it to maxine!

and u could add a teacher bear with a chalk on the leg and online it comes with a teacher robe,Teacher hat,A teacher move and the room could be a classroom!
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM
giagirl92
Polar Bear

that was a typo
Old 01-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

hehe anyway send it to maxine if u want i can make some pictures of what the psi could look like?
Old 01-02-2013, 02:47 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love a collection of bears like that!
You should send the idea to Maxine. (:
Old 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
giagirl92
Polar Bear

i hope you will leave suggestions and comments on the idea as you read i appreciate it
Old 01-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Love this suggestion <3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT