BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Pometogirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aj2hip197980

Pometogirl is on a distinguished road
 Pometogirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Im New , HHHHEEEELLLPPPPP

Hey everyone I was active on here a long time ago and i'm finally back! I went to log on buildabearville and had to download the new adobe flash . After that I went back to login and type in my name , everytime I try to type in my login info nothing appears in the 2 boxes? So I can't log in! But it lets me make a new user. I don't understand what's going on, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I really need help!!!!!!!!

please please please help I have no idea why it isnt letting me type in my username or password D:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Nice to meet you and welcome back!

Hmm I seem to have the latest version of Flash Player too, but I just tried logging in the game and Bearville lets me type in the username & password. Maybe you could try clearing your cache or restarting your computer? Let me how that goes. Hope you can access Bearville soon.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:55 PM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

I couldn't sign in using Safari so for me it was a browser issue. I switched and it was fine. I can sign in on IE, Firefox, or Chrome with no problem. Without knowing what browser you are using, I don't know if this in anyway reflects the issue you're having, but good luck in getting it sorted!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Pometogirl
Polar Bear

I'll try clearing my cache but I do happen to be using Safari , Im wondering if it will let me fix it

thankyou for the welcome
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Pometogirl
Hey everyone I was active on here a long time ago and i'm finally back! I went to log on buildabearville and had to download the new adobe flash . After that I went back to login and type in my name , everytime I try to type in my login info nothing appears in the 2 boxes? So I can't log in! But it lets me make a new user. I don't understand what's going on, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I really need help!!!!!!!!

please please please help I have no idea why it isnt letting me type in my username or password D:
I am sorry to hear about this Pometogirl.

I strongly suggest that you send us an email report about this at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test your account. Please don't forget to use your registered email address and the Username of the account that you are having issues with.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:36 PM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

I still have my reply from when I had the problem with trying to use Safari last March and I was sent all of the specs to best use the site and Safari was not one of the browsers listed for PC, but it is for Mac. I was using Safari on my PC. I will paste in the reply I got as it may help you out:

If you are using a PC, it should have:

Processor: Pentium III or better
Speed: 500MHz or fasterMemory: at least 256MB RAM

Operating System: Windows 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, or Vista
Modem Speed: 56K modem or better
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 7.2, or Firefox 1
Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player 9

Every type of PC is different. If you use Windows XP you can right-click on
My Computer on the top of your screen. Then click on Properties to get most
of the information.

If you are using a Mac, it should have:

Processor: PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel core
Memory: at least 256MB RAM
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3
Modem speed: 56K or better
Web Browser: Firefox 1.0.3 or better, Safari 2.0.4
Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player 9

To check your settings on a Mac, click the blue apple on top of your
screen. Then click on About This Mac to get most of the information.

Please try to use other browser. If you need further assistance, please
mail me back so I can immediately assist you.

Last edited by BevBearHug; 01-10-2013 at 04:37 PM..
Old 01-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Pometogirl
Polar Bear

Unfortunately Safari is the only one I can use, is there any way possible to make it so buildabearville works with Safari?
Old 01-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Pometogirl
Polar Bear

Is there anyway to connect to buildabearville using safari
Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I assume that you have tried all the options listed above, and bearville still isn't working properly for you? Maybe you could try uninstalling and then reinstalling Flash.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:54 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Same! I have Safari on my iPad 4, but it won't connect to anything that needs this Flash Player. :[
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT