BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Post January Sweet Contest

A Sweet/Treat contest is the best way to give this little guy away.

The grand prize winner will win a Merry Mint Puppy code for your BV account.
2nd Place will win a Mint Chip Smallfry

All you need to do is write an entry of what your favorite sweet treat is and why. If possible post the recipe, pictures (appropriate for BI, with no watermarks or hotlinks).

Contest will run until Friday January 25th Midnight EST/BVT.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:15 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

My favourite sweet treats to eat are marshmallows. I like them when they are plain or strawberry flavoured, on a stick to be roasted, and filled with oozing strawberry jam. They are my favourite treats because I love the lush taste of the soft sweet, and how it sticks to my teeth and feels like a cushion inside your mouth. You can do plenty of things with marshmallows, and eat them in many different ways. Although filling and sickly, I love them because they taste wonderful, and how sticky they are. You should try marshmallow kebabs xxxxx
There are many ways, as I said, to eat marshmallows; in chocolate and sprinkles, in hot chocolate. mixed with other candy, and much more.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DuffyBringsLove; 01-11-2013 at 12:17 PM..
Old 01-11-2013, 03:36 PM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

My fave sweet treat would be Brownies with ice-cream! I love brownies cause their soo chocolaty and when you add the icecream to it... it taste like heaven. lol Anyways lucky for me i'm making brownies today so I could take some pictures and post them on here with a guide how to make them. Also make sure you get permission before you start baking(If your an adult I don't think you will need to do that.)

For Recipe: http://imgur.com/a/D1KZD#23 if this is hotlinking tell me please
I didn't post the pictures on BI because there is a total of 26 pictures which could take up the entire page.

Last edited by LizzieAsparagus; 01-12-2013 at 01:45 AM..
Old 01-11-2013, 09:40 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

My Favorite Sweet Treat is
Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
The Recipe
Sorry I Did Not post a Pic
1 Cup Of Sugar
1 Cup Of Milk
1 Cup Of Flower
1 Can Of Peaches
4 Tespoons Of Butter

A Pic Is Coming Soon!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:46 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

My favorite dessert is angel food cake. It is light, fluffy, and scrumptious. I especially like to clean the bowl of the batter with a spoon when I make this because I love how the batter tastes. When I serve the cake, I slice up fresh strawberries, sprinkle some sugar on them, and top the cake with the fruit.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline

If You Want A Sweet Treat, Why Not Chew On A Chocolate Chip Cookie? They're The Most Sweet And Savory Blend Of A Round, Golden And Crispy Cookie And Sweet, Gooey, Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate To Create The Perfect Treat For You To Eat. They Might Just Be The Most Delicious And Delectable Treat To Dip In Your Mouth. Let's Discover Why This Is.

One Reason I Love This Delectable Snack Is Because It Is Super Convenient. Most Bakery's Will Carry This Cookie. The Best Part Is, They're Also Made Fresh. That Way, The Heat Of The Cookie Makes The Chocolate Melt All Over Your Tounge, Giving Your Taste Buds A Sensation Like No Other.

Another Reason I Adore This Cookie Is The Fact That They're Filled With The Earth's Most Sweet Candy, Chocolate. From The Cocoa Bean, This Sweet Little Bean Has No Intents On Making Children Think Twice About What They Just Stuffed In Their Face. Such A Sweet Treat Deserves A Seat With Glory.

A Reason I Fell In Love With This Cookie Is Because They Are The Face Of Childhood. Without This Treat, Why Would Kindergartner's Around The World Wait All Day For A Snack Time Experience Like No Other? Kids Around The World Are Obsessed With This Treat. All Adults Should Remember The Glorious Days They Spent In CookieLand, Just Waiting Until They Could Take That First Bite Of Heaven.

The Last Reason These Are My Favorite Thing To Munch On Is The Fact That They Go Good With Anything. Maybe You Want Dessert After Dinner And Get Out This Treat. Or Getting A Midnight Snack. Whatever The Occasion, A Chocolate Chip Cookie Makes Anything Special.

To Recap, Chocolate Chip Cookies Are A Savory Treat. They're Light, Fluffy, And Juicy. If They're Baked With Care, You Might Just Have Yourself A Cookie Even Cookie Monster Would Be Proud To Eat.

Last edited by giagirl92; 01-24-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 01-12-2013, 12:08 PM
CourtneyApril351
Polar Bear
BABV Name: *pokes username*

CourtneyApril351 will become famous soon enoughCourtneyApril351 will become famous soon enough
 CourtneyApril351 is offline Status: Offline

Out of all the sweets in the world, I've got to say, I can't live without Ice Cream over a Hot Cookie (or, as a famous restaurant calls it, a Pazooki). I absolutely love the way the cold ice cream gently cools the hot cookie on my tongue, and how both gently melt away at the clash of hot and cold. The varieties that you can have with this heavenly dessert dish is more than I can name---Chocolate Ice Cream over a Red Velvet Cookie, Strawberry Ice Cream over a Sugar Cookie, anything. You will always taste that wonderful bit of hot and cold clash. If you use the regular (and popular) Vanilla ice cream over a Chocolate Chip cookie, you get the wonderful scent (which you get from all cookies), but the delightful taste of cold vanilla over a burning chocolate chip, which slowly just melts in your mouth gently,

RECIPE:
Any type of Ice Cream
Cookie Mix (and obviously the cookie mix's ingredients)
Usually, the easiest way to make this heavenly delight is to use a small cast iron skillet then making the cookie. I now it sounds odd, but the larger the cookie, the tastier it gets.

Now that I've fulfilled you're craving for this delight, why not a picture to make you want it more?

Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

My favorite sweet treat for the holidays would be gingerbread cookies! They truly taste like heaven. Especially the icing! I love this sweet because it's not just your ordinary cookie! It's light enough to not upset your appetite.. Even if you eat too many! They're perfect for little parties or celebrations! Plus, they're the easiest to make!

WHAT YOU NEED:
2 1/2 CUPS OF ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
1 1/2 TEASPOONS OF GROUND GINGER
1 TEASPOON OF BAKING SODA
1/2 a TEASPOON OF GROUND ALLSPICE
1/4 TEASPOON OF SALT
1/2 A CUP OF BUTTER (SOFTENED)
1/2 CUP OF BROWN SUGAR
1 EGG
1/2 CUP OF LIGHT MOLASSES (ANY KIND WILL DO; I USED POMEGRANETE)
1 TABLESPOON OF CIDER VINEGAR (do not USE REGULAR VINEGAR)

What You Do:
-In a small bowl, stir the flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, allspice and salt. After that, set it aside.
-In a large bowl, beat the butter/margarine and brown sugar until well blended. Then, beat In the egg, molasses and vinegar. Slowly mix in your above flour mixture until mixed well.
Divide your dough into 4 portions (easier work for later). Cover and cool for at least 3 hours.
-Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface (as in a tray), roll out one portion of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness.
-Bake until the edges of the cookies feel firm to the touch.

Icing! J:
The icing is the easiest part! And the most fun! You need icing sugar and milk. You’re going to have to sift the sugar in a small bowl with milk. 5 cups of icing sugar and 1/2 a cup of milk should do enough. If the icing is too thin, add some icing sugar to themix and all will be well.
Then after that, place icing into a plastic zip-lock bag and cut off one of the bottom corners and apply the icing to your cookies!

Last edited by Sallheart14; 01-16-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Old 01-12-2013, 05:21 PM
norih
Polar Bear

norih is on a distinguished road
 norih is offline Status: Offline

My favorite sweet is a fruit tart. There is no individual recipe for it, because all vary in flavor. My favorite type is when it is a soft, sweet crust that is filled with something in between whipped cream and regular cream. It is sweet like whipped cream, but has a little more substance. Next, comes a little bit of a sweet sugar jelly that tastes outstanding! Of course, the fruit is placed on top of this amazing confection of sweetness. The fruit can vary depending on the season, but it normally consists of blueberries, strawberries, grapes, pineapple (but just a slice), and blackberries. Before the fruit is placed onto the tart, it is mixed with the jelly. Whenever I take a bite, I sigh with pleasure due to the many flavors that are exploding inside of my mouth.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline

my favorite would be fairy bread
i love it because its so colorful,easy to make,all the flavors are delicious
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT