BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Musical!

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline
Default What is your favourite song at the moment?

Hey guys, I haven't been in in awhile but I wanted to ask this question to you all, what is your favourite song at the moment? Mine is Troublemaker by Olly Murs and Flo Rida (:
Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Good question, and nice to see you back Ashleigh (:
My current favourite song is Kiss You by One Direction, but I'm also enjoying all the songs on Taylor Swift's album Red.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of

Yeah, I ♥ Taylor Swift xD
And thanks by the way . .
(:
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

We bought the album but it kind of belongs to my sister mainly, because I decided to spend my money at HMV on Christmas gifts for my friend instead. I have 'borrowed' it a couple times though (:
You're welcome.
xD
Old 01-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Lol, yeah, I borrow my sister's CDs all the time xD
Old 01-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Epicness
Polar Bear
BABV Name: bonjour(:

Epicness will become famous soon enough
 Epicness is offline Status: Offline

mine is by taylor swift - safe & sound
it always has been my favourite song <3
Old 01-14-2013, 09:04 PM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline

mine is psy's gangnam style
Old 01-14-2013, 09:15 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaAdventureBear2361

babvgirl will become famous soon enoughbabvgirl will become famous soon enough
 babvgirl is offline Status: Offline

I am really into Hunter Hayes music right now because of my friend and I love Wanted OMG crushing over him
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Gangnam Style? Lol, I got sick of that song ages ago xD
I was one of the first people to know about it since my friend is korean(:
Old 01-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Right now, it's Titanium- David Guetta & Sia and When I'm gone -lulu and the lampshades
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, candyisback2013, curlywurly, faye was here, helloi'mvictoria, minions of gru, pkmn trainer red was here, strangeness and charm, victoria, zoobear cx