BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2013, 10:19 AM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear
BABV Name: billybearfun105

BABWFAN1977 is on a distinguished road
 BABWFAN1977 is offline Status: Offline
Smile New Champ Bear on UK website today, limited availability.

Hi guys, just thought I would let you know that the new Champ bear has appeared today on the uk website. It is limited availability and appears to be online only, as I rang my local BABW and they knew nothing about it. I have just ordered mine
Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Ah, how adorable! I have just browsed the website and saw it. It is cute, but the fur is a tad strange xxxx
Old 01-15-2013, 12:13 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Ah, how adorable! I have just browsed the website and saw it. It is cute, but the fur is a tad strange xxxx
Yes, the fur is a bit strange looking, hope it looks nicer in reality, I will let you know when he arrives.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:14 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Have fun with him when he arrives! What are you calling him? By the picture I have seen, he looks pretty soft.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

How does it look like?
Old 01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for letting us know! I am sure the UK BABW are glad to hear this.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear

We are calling him Teddie, as we have two of the other champ bears. One called Freddie, and one called Eddie, and now we will have Teddie!

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
How does it look like?
I can't quite describe it. The fur is brown, same colour all over it, with the heart patch sewn on to his chest. I don't know how to post a picture onto here, just have a look on the website.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, I probably won't be able to get it but it's really good that BABW are thinking of the UK!

View Post Originally Posted by BABWFAN1977
We are calling him Teddie, as we have two of the other champ bears. One called Freddie, and one called Eddie, and now we will have Teddie!

I can't quite describe it. The fur is brown, same colour all over it, with the heart patch sewn on to his chest. I don't know how to post a picture onto here, just have a look on the website.
You make the most awesome names ever xD

If you want, I can go onto the website later and find a picture of the bear to post on here!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
Thanks for posting, I probably won't be able to get it but it's really good that BABW are thinking of the UK!

You make the most awesome names ever xD

If you want, I can go onto the website later and find a picture of the bear to post on here!
It's ok, I saw it. It's very cute. =)
Old 01-23-2013, 07:16 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

This is the same new Champ that was released in the US in limited numbers as well. The bear is based on one with darker fur called "Happy Smiles" that was released as a test bear in early 2012.

A quick note: while the Happy Smiles bear has a bearville counterpart, currently the new Champ bear does not, and your certificate will be an 'open certificate'.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT