BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Silly Mistake

Today I visited Abbie's caravan, and as soon as I got there, this girl asked me to trade. We traded, and when we were finished I was kicked out of the caravan, tried to re-enter, and said I could only visit once a day.
Is this a glitch?
Old 01-19-2013, 11:36 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

Nope. My friend had the same problem she didn't have enough money so she decided to play some games and then come back but it said that you can only play once a day but she didn't even play.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

Well that isn't good ):
Ah well at least I can come back tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh, Madelyne. Poor you! I feel that Bearville shouldn't make it like that - it should be you can leave when you press the arrow.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

that's annoying when it does that :c
you could always come back tomorrow...
Maybe try contacting the member services ?
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Irocker1021
that's annoying when it does that :c
you could always come back tomorrow...
Maybe try contacting the member services ?
What is their email? (:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
What is their email? (:
vwhelp@buildabear.com.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Thank you.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:52 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Today I visited Abbie's caravan, and as soon as I got there, this girl asked me to trade. We traded, and when we were finished I was kicked out of the caravan, tried to re-enter, and said I could only visit once a day.
Is this a glitch?
I am sorry to hear about this.

It's not a glitch, Madelyne. You really have to finish or use up all the chances that you bought before you leave the area. It's not like a quest where you can go back if you haven't completed it yet.

In fact, if you try to click on the arrow to leave, in a pop-up, it will ask you if you are sure to exit because if you leave now, you won't be able to come back. So, you will lose the chance of getting the rare stuff in stock.
Good thing, you may come back the next day!
Old 01-19-2013, 10:36 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I am sorry to hear about this.

It's not a glitch, Madelyne. You really have to finish or use up all the chances that you bought before you leave the area. It's not like a quest where you can go back if you haven't completed it yet.

In fact, if you try to click on the arrow to leave, in a pop-up, it will ask you if you are sure to exit because if you leave now, you won't be able to come back. So, you will lose the chance of getting the rare stuff in stock.
Good thing, you may come back the next day!
The thing is, I didn't leave. I was trading.
However, I completely understand (: Can't wait till tomorrow lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere, madelyne