BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House > Disney!

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2013, 06:38 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default Daily Duffy ~ For all news Duffy and Shellie May

Click the image to open in full size.

Daily Duffy

Welcome to Daily Duffy! Here you will find all of the latest updates of Duffy and Shellie May, at the US Disney parks, and the Japanese Disney parks! If you want to ask me about Duffy and/or Shellie May, I'd be far more than happy to answer your questions.

Who are Duffy and Shellie May? ~

Duffy and Shellie May are the two Disney bears. Duffy is available at all Disney parks now, although Shellie May is still a Tokyo Disney Sea exclusive. It is, though, in the works to bring Shellie May to the US Disney parks within the next few years, depending on how popular Duffy continues to be.

Where can I buy Duffy or Shellie May? ~

Shellie May is available at four locations in Tokyo Disney Sea: McDuck$, Aunt Peg's village store, Galleria Disney, and Mermaid Lagoon. Duffy is available at many locations throughout all of the Disney parks, and both of them are also sold on ebay. Be careful when purchasing your plushes online, there are many fakes being sold out there. Also, Duffy is available at UK and US Disney stores

Latest news ~

In February, the sweet Duffy event, featuring Duffy, Shellie May, and other characters, will start. The Duffy and Shellie May merchandise and costume for the event has already been put into the stores.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

As well as a back story for both bears, there is also one for sweet Duffy..

This is the costume theme for the 2011 sweet Duffy event, a year after Shellie May was released.

During late December, at the US Disney parks, three outfits were put in store for Duffy. A mad hatter costume, a peter pan costume, and his pyjamas. There has also been new packaging for the costume made, better known as 'trunks'.

Spring Voyage 2013 is coming soon!

Spring Voyage is a spring event at Tokyo Disney Sea based around Mickey, Minnie, Duffy and Shellie May.

Tokyo Disney Land 30th anniversary outfits

[reserved until none watermark pictures are put out]

Feel free to post any of the latest Duffy and Shellie May news here

Last edited by DuffyBringsLove; 02-24-2013 at 05:40 AM..
Old 01-21-2013, 07:05 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome thread! Now I feel like I know Duffy and Shellie May so much better! <3
Old 01-21-2013, 07:12 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Alice ^v^

Sweet Duffy 2013 :

Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

They look so adorable :3
Old 01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Aha, thank you Madelyne C;. I'll have to try and find a picture of last years sweet Duffy outfits; I have the 2011 ones bookmarked somewhere. Duffy is also available at the UK Disney store now, he is also available on the US Disney store, too
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

The Disney store near me closed down ):
Old 01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Oh no, Alice! I don't think there even is a Disney store near me xD You can always check out the website, I suppose
Old 01-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Nice thread! I love they pics you posted. They are so adorable!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:28 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Thank you, Jalyn, I'll be putting some more up soon xxxx
Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 AM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline

This Is So Cute I Live In Australia So I Dont Really Know Any Thing About Duffy
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
victoria