BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House > Disney!

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 05:30 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! Oh man, so I take that it's warm for you? It is snowing where I live xD (UK)
Old 01-22-2013, 05:04 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

This is an awesome thread, Duffy & Shellie May are so cute! :)
Old 01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Brittany the whovian Ikr, Shellie May and Duffy are nodding in honesty. I am surprised of how much of the merch is on ebay already. But, pfft, it's all like £70, so daww L:

Does anyone know what an earphone jack cover is? They have some at Tokyo Disney sea fur the sweet Duffy event, and since they're so cheap, I was wondering what they were so I could stack up on the Duffy and Shellie May merchandise. ($1.80 now, Madelyne )

Some of the spring voyage merchandise has been released already, so I shall post that. Are any of you crying in envy when you see the quality and awesomeness of the merchandise at Tokyo Disney Sea? No? Okay xD
Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Thanks Brittany the whovian Ikr, Shellie May and Duffy are nodding in honesty. I am surprised of how much of the merch is on ebay already. But, pfft, it's all like £70, so daww L:

Does anyone know what an earphone jack cover is? They have some at Tokyo Disney sea fur the sweet Duffy event, and since they're so cheap, I was wondering what they were so I could stack up on the Duffy and Shellie May merchandise. ($1.80 now, Madelyne )

Some of the spring voyage merchandise has been released already, so I shall post that. Are any of you crying in envy when you see the quality and awesomeness of the merchandise at Tokyo Disney Sea? No? Okay xD
An earphone jack cover is like something that you put in your earphone jack to cover it up xD
Old 01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Why thank you Alice. *le ebays* :P
Old 01-23-2013, 03:57 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Why thank you Alice. *le ebays* :P
Sorry my explanation wasn't very detailed, I was half out the door and about to lose my wifi when I was typing it xD
Old 01-24-2013, 11:17 PM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline

4 words: worlds most cute thread
Old 01-25-2013, 12:38 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Aha, that's okay Alice xD

And Gia, two words: I Know *squeals*

The spring voyage merchandise has been shown on many Duffy and Shellie May forums all around the web, but I'm not sure if it has come out.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Opened at OP's request
Old 02-24-2013, 04:13 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Thanks Molly ^u^ I'm going to update the thread, soon
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
victoria