BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Such an expensive hoodie!

I was looking for an outfit to buy for one of my furry friends and I noticed a hoodie that would go well with it. Then I looked over and saw the same hoodie. When I took a second look at the first one I saw, I realized the price of it:
Click the image to open in full size.

Haha, must be designer!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:06 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Wow, I don't know how anyone is going to get that many credits, unless they buy their local BABW store xD It's probably just a glitch. I'd log out, clear my cache, and log back in again to check if it is still overpriced. If it's still there I'd contact the bearville Team
Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

wow, expensive. xD
Old 02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

This seems to be a glitch.
Don't worry, we will report this to our Developbear team and I will get back to you on this. Please bear with us.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Woa haha=D
Old 02-08-2013, 04:58 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Our Developbear Team has tested and verified that this is a glitch in game. The team will be working on fixing this in the soonest possible time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

View Post Originally Posted by ChantelBBallBear
I was looking for an outfit to buy for one of my furry friends and I noticed a hoodie that would go well with it. Then I looked over and saw the same hoodie. When I took a second look at the first one I saw, I realized the price of it:
Click the image to open in full size.

Haha, must be designer!
I am pleased to announce that this glitch is now fixed!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I should buy it haha. Wonder if the bearbill value would be really high?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:53 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Bearville prices are rising, too!? What's next, we have to pay for air?
Old 02-09-2013, 03:31 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Reminds me of the prices on clothes in real life.
xD
Old 02-09-2013, 04:04 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

ooh my 250 store credits?! xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT